Need Help With Hex Editing Sav.dat File (Character Stuck In Place) **SOLVED**

+
Hello all. I'm having an issue with my cyberpunk main character in which he is stuck in place unable to move. Some of you might think I can load into an earlier save but I cannot. When i got my character stuck, I was pretty tired of playing on that character since I was having many issues that day. Decided to make a new character and found out that doing so deletes autosaves from other characters. Its been about 3 or 4 weeks since I got my character stuck and have gone down many avenues to try to get my character freed. I tried downpatching to 1.04 and getting console commands working but it didnt allow for me to open a 1.06 save file. I tried killing myself (in game ofc) but i realized after a long time that even if i did manage to die, it would just load my last save. My latest attempt at correcting my issue is to edit my characters sav.dat file in a hex editor. The process would be to locate the players X, Y, and Z coordinates within the sav.dat file and change them to different values to hopefully escape my predicament. If anyone can guide me to where the location parameters are within the hex editor, that would be greatly appreciated.

TLDR: my character is stuck in place unable to move and I need help editing the sav.dat file in a hex editor to move my character

Top Bottom