need help with manually merging mod conflicts

+
title. please someone help. i'm trying to mege some mods using script merger, but its really hard to do it manually, as i dont understand anything about coding, so if there is anyone who can help with manually mods merging please help (witcher 3)

Last edited:
Moved your post to the mod section (I didn‘t know what part of the Witcher series you need help with, so I had to guess...), but it‘s probably a good idea to explain what exactly you are actually trying to do. Maybe then someone with Mod experience will be able to help.

Moved your post to the mod section (I didn‘t know what part of the Witcher series you need help with, so I had to guess...), but it‘s probably a good idea to explain what exactly you are actually trying to do. Maybe then someone with Mod experience will be able to help.
thanks i updated my post

You're using Script Merger but merging manually? Does the Merger show conflicts that cannot be resolved automatically?

Also, what mods are you using?

You're using Script Merger but merging manually? Does the Merger show conflicts that cannot be resolved automatically?

Also, what mods are you using?
sorry for late reply and yes im using script merger but there are alot of conflicts that cant be resolved automatically and im using frc3 and slots slots slots

sorry for late reply and yes im using script merger but there are alot of conflicts that cant be resolved automatically and im using frc3 and slots slots slots
The Slots Slots Slots mod page has a link to a tutorial for merging with FCR3. Could be worth a try although it's not particularly long.

The Slots Slots Slots mod page has a link to a tutorial for merging with FCR3. Could be worth a try although it's not particularly long.
but the thing is i cant figure out what lines should i use while merging like should i choose from a,b or c i dont understand that can you tell me how to choose lines if you know how to do it ??

but the thing is i cant figure out what lines should i use while merging like should i choose from a,b or c i dont understand that can you tell me how to choose lines if you know how to do it ??
Never used FCR3, and Slots Slots Slots I last used well over a year ago (it's certainly been updated since then).

Never used FCR3, and Slots Slots Slots I last used well over a year ago (it's certainly been updated since then).
so can you tell me when you choose merge line what or how do you choose from a or b or c ?? i dont understand that at all

Top Bottom