Need help with skill points respec - 20 Ref, 20 Tech...

+
Hi! I'm new to this forum and I haven't touched the game in a while, installed the last updates, all my perk points are reset and can't remember how they were placed. Ref : 20, Tech : 20, Cool : 12, Int : 12, Bod : 7, what is the best build I could go for with these attributes? I play on console, so no mods.

Thanks

Try this one to test your builds: Character Build Planner & Calculator

From Body / Athletics I recommend:
Pack Mule (Increases carrying capacity by 60)

Body / Street Brawler if you want to do some of the boxing missions:
Efficient Blows (Reduces the Stamina cost of all attacks with Blunt Weapons by 25%)
Dazed (All attacks with Blunt Weapons have a 15% chance to apply Stun)
Crushing Blows (Increases damage from Strong Attacks with Blunt Weapons by 10%)
Flurry (Increases damage from combo attacks with Blunt Weapons by 30%)

You are likely to swap Perk points from other skills if you want to upgrade all those skills to top level.

From Body / Annihilation I would pick:
Dead Center (Increases damage to torsos from Shotguns and Light Machine Guns by 10%)

Don't invest in regeneration perks, it's crap, it does cost like 11 perk points to get a mediocre health regeneration and if you want to get all related perks you also need to invest in Cold Blood to get the +50% health regeneration as well, raising the total required perks.

And even with the +50% from Cold Blood, it's still crap.

Just use a Maxdoc/Revitalizer instead, regeneration perks are pointless.

Don't invest in regeneration perks, it's crap, it does cost like 11 perk points to get a mediocre health regeneration and if you want to get all related perks you also need to invest in Cold Blood to get the +50% health regeneration as well, raising the total required perks.
It can be quite useful in fist fights when combined with boost from food items and I don't recall what else exactly.

It can be quite useful in fist fights when combined with boost from food items and I don't recall what else exactly.

Probably, but i wont spend 11 skill points just for that, especially if you play well, dodging and such, you don't need it.

Food health regeneration doesn't work in combat.

I only play on VH difficulty, 1 hit is enough to bring me half health, so...regeneration is absolutelu useless for me, but i guess in lower difficulties it might be uselful regarding the lower damage spikes.

Probably, but i wont spend 11 skill points just for that, especially if you play well, dodging and such, you don't need it.
I didn't even know that perk points was so "rare". I finished all my playthroughs since release with tens perk points that I don't need... :shrug:
And I also play in very hard, I have a body build (20) mostly shotgun so "close combat", all the regen perks, combined with cyberwares, I don't even need health items (more than 1K of "useless" uncommon maxdoc...)

I didn't even know that perk points was so "rare". I finished all my playthroughs since release with tens perk points that I don't need... :shrug:
And I also play in very hard, I have a body build (20) mostly shotgun so "close combat", all the regen perks, combined with cyberwares, I don't even need health items (more than 1K of "useless" uncommon maxdoc...)

Already played high body and it was crap, health regeneration doesn't make you tank better, heal on kill does.

On VH the damage spikes combined with multiple opponents makes regeneration perks useless.

Heal on kill is like 10x better than health regeneration, especially when you can just use revitalizers which gives 6%hp regen per second, more than your whole regeneration perks.

I'm always short on perk points, i value 100% crit more than health regeneration, killing NPC faster is better than tanking damages. :cool:

@LeKill3rFou @Albatar999

I played on normal, last playthrough with 1.5 and health regen works on that difficulty very well and makes Beat the Brat easier, but that's situational. All my characters have had Body focus. I can't comment damage spikes on harder difficulties and different work arounds for different playstyles as I'm casual gamer.

Gamepad vs. Mouse and Keyboard factor is important here, for me say certain battle when going to the Star ending, that health gen helped a lot keeping the pace when moving enemies down with a shotgun. There's also that if playstyle for those using gamepad works in a way that they can take advantage of health regeneration, it frees one quick slot of only two for other use.

That said, OP @Kami81 wrote that character in question has Body 7, and in that case, it's very hard to recommend for going to health regeneration as there are so few Perk Points available from Body related skills.

Kami81's build has Reflexes 20 which makes character very fast and if I would pick anything more from Body than I previously mentioned, it might be Annihilation / Bloodrush. Throw Zero Drag mod (or couple if they still stack) and win Beat the Brat with leg work.

Top Bottom