Need help with the Kerry Eurodyne quest line past "I Don't Wanna Hear It"

+
I'm honestly thinking the whole quest line is a bit bugged. Before I finished the game, I completed every possible quest and side quest. I then saved then skipped time 1 day at a time for 2 weeks to ensure no other quests trigger. I reloaded my save when I was sure no random quests would pop, then beat the game using Johnny and Rogue. As soon as I decided to do one more gig and reload at the elevator, within 5 seconds Kerry called, triggering his quest line. Everything worked fine, selected all the proper dialogues, got all the way to I don't wanna hear it where we went back stage of Us Cracks girls gig and spoke to the girls. Ended the quest with everyone being chummy and no violence where we all take a giant selfie. According to every guide on the internet, Kerry is supposed to call me after 12 in game hours. I have skipped time, waited physically, skipped time some more, and nothing. I even tried finishing 2 other versions of the last mission for some of the other ending achievements, but nothing is popping up.
Anyone else having this issue or know how to get passed this? I'd really hate to have this quest bug, as it's literally the last quest I can possibly do in this game.

Same issue, looks like the last few update ruined this side mission. On my first game play Kerry called - but on the second he did not, and I did everything exactly the same as before.

Didn't had this issue with 1.1 on Xbox One X.

All I can think as workaround: moving outside the city and perhaps combining waiting and sleeping.

Just as a heads up because I completely would have missed this myself except for some serendipity.
After all the KERRY EURODYNE missions are completed there is ONE more thing with him:

I was passing his mansion and happen to spot his front door was OPEN! You can go inside and he is on his couch. There are a few last things you can talk to him about. Ones subject if you are the right life path shocks the heck out of him.

Top Bottom