Need Help

+
Tried everything, next thing I am going to do is just refund the game entirely. I was persuaded by my brother, to turn up the graphic settings, cause I thought the graphics seemed a little too low for a next gen game. I was not aware at the time that this would not even allow me to register into to the game anymore because the settings set, and my P.C couldn't handle it. I uninstalled the game twice, and have deleted all of the previous data and it is still acting up. No idea what to do now. Any ideas?

Guest 4468226

If you have an NVIDIA graphics card you could download GeForce Experience - there you could optimize or change grapphics settings of the game before starting.

Before you uninstall, save your savegames manually and try to check the box where you are asked if saves and settings should also be deleted.

That's just 2 possible solutions that came in my mind...

Have you tried restarting your computer?

This has solved some all crashes that happened when starting the game for me.
Other issues could be a thermal one. So try waiting a bit for your GPU to CPU to cool down depending on your configuration, restart your computer and check if you can launch it normally.

If you can, just reduce the graphics settings and get back in the game as you would normally.

Top Bottom