Need major help with new Razer Naga mouse--macro config in game

+
Need major help with new Razer Naga mouse--macro config in game

Now that i'm done tweaking the graphics.. getting down to playing.. ugh the combat. Being PC we can fix graphical downgrades to a certain extent with mods and sweetfx.. but when you hit the gameplay its so obviously a console game. The devs have said publically they were working on only one version of the game.. and ./sigh. Next cdpr is a $7 steam sale methinks.

Anyhoo.. SOLUTIONS i've found:

Use a razer naga mmo mouse. This works quite well for changing signs (no silly slowmo wheel) in fast paced combat, and you can map the dodge key to your mouse thumb instead of keyboard alt (which is impossible to press that quickly and with that much precision.. did they even try to play this themselves?).

It rubs it in so much so how much they did not care about the pc last edition.. the default keyboard keys aren't even in the same ORDER as the tab ui.. how are you going to learn them to use quickly on command in a fight when the buttons are a different order to the screen?

The most shocking sign of not caring for the pc is the movement controls.. you can just tell that the lag in moving everything is for the analog stick extension movement.. pc keys are on and off.. i can't believe they didn't adjust the pc to feel smooth with this.. that's just mean spirited. If they even dare to claim they care about pc users again i'm going to be very mad. We have your console game CDPR, thanks, and words not the same as what we are playing are simply lies.

Vesemas, need some help. Also have a Naga mouse and trying to use the in-game configurator. When I call it up, I CANNOT get a cursor to interact with the Configurator Window with. HOW do you do that so you can record/edit your macros? Please, any help greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!!

@Threemoons , that other thread had grown a bit stale, so your post has been moved to a more appropriate spot. Hopefully, you'll find the information you seek. Carry on.

Top Bottom