Need more HUD options.

+
I know there are other things right now that need fixed. Having got that out of the way, it would be nice CDPR if you could give the option to turn off enemy health bars, case icons that show up over every little thing you can open or pickup, and an option to turn off Quest markers on the HUD. With the mini map you can find where your going well enough, your optics can highlight objects of interest so no need for an icon over everyone of them, and health bars over enemies heads are just a distraction for some. There are players that like these things, so the option to have them or not should be there. You could turn off enemy health bars in W3, so look into this please after fixes have been made.

Thanks CDPR for another RPG to remember.

IVIX1

Forum regular
I'm hoping for news on Objective Marker Option and HUD Options too. Really just asking for OPTIONS. I dont know where to look for a response, but to keep asking politely and upvoting similar "asks".

Game looks awesome besides hud dot that goes all over the place depending on where you looking, but I can't do HUD spam in games so im a bit shrugging rn.

I agree 100%, health bars, item icons, the small arrows above NPCs heads, and quest markers should have options in the HUD. I'm so surprised this game doesn't have these simple HUD options already available

IVIX1

Forum regular
Im still looking and hoping HUD/Visual options get added to give actual customization of whats in my Heads Up Display. The options in the game already, while numerous, covers very little control. With everything turned off there is still so much blinking, perma marker, outlines, and subtitles on. Please keep this topic at the attention of CDPR and 2077 Team. I think I'd REALLY ENJOY THE GAME, but my peripheral vision cant have that orange circle flying all over the perimeter of my screen in such a beautiful game as this. Outlines on characters, and all the "show x,y,z, in your face bright and blinking" would be great to have OPTIONS to be turned off, OR AT LEAST toggle on and off. Just asking for options, not asking to take anything away from those that rely on such markers, blinking lights, etc. I'll keep looking, but for now i have refunding my copy :(. I really hope it can be added soon, because what would be better in this game than seeing the amazingly crafted world without bright-contrast-things pulling attention this way and that? It'd be pretty good time to get immersed in cyberpunk without the clutter hud/contrast stuffs.

IVIX1

Forum regular
Sharing a mod i just happened upon today. Gives multiple options to change/reduce visibility of current HUD. Upon loading up my game just now using the small option, the game marker is MUCH LESS NOTICABLE.

This 100% Still can't believe this hasn't been addressed yet. One of the easiest fixes and for some unfathomable reason they refuse to add some decent HUD customisation.

I know there are other things right now that need fixed. Having got that out of the way, it would be nice CDPR if you could give the option to turn off enemy health bars, case icons that show up over every little thing you can open or pickup, and an option to turn off Quest markers on the HUD. With the mini map you can find where your going well enough, your optics can highlight objects of interest so no need for an icon over everyone of them, and health bars over enemies heads are just a distraction for some. There are players that like these things, so the option to have them or not should be there. You could turn off enemy health bars in W3, so look into this please after fixes have been made.

Thanks CDPR for another RPG to remember.
I would also say Dynamic HUD as in most games

Top Bottom