Need PS4 fixes and added content, more to come

+
6 hours Playtime with 2 crashes. Outside Mistys Shop, i´m standing in front the dollhouse door and do nothing, game said nope.
Apartment, put some stuff into my home-storage, game said nope.

Players car parks in horizontal position centimeters above the street. Especially on gradient streets. looks wierd.

Can´t see Characters Hair or Hats in the Mirror when wearing some stuff on the Head.

Some Cops on crime scenes had twisted arms.

The Storage in the Apartment need the same ordner schemata for guns clothes and the other stuff like the inventory. Gives a better overlook about the items, not this crappy filter.

I would like to see the Junk has a little second use in the game to interact with NPCs. A smoke or a drink, throw dildos on them or squeeze the stressball as gimmick.
Junk also as a gift, for own use or something, to gain a little exp or money or as gimmick just for fun.

Last edited:
jop. runs better, but not at all and had another crash,
btw they fixed that in time.
doesn´t lower the fun, its a great game.
Maybe their´s some Performance differents between CD version and netshop version.
An friend had the CDs, have no Problems like that, for now.

Not sure there's a difference between these two versions in terms of performance. But at this point I can't rule anything out, who knows.

The problem could also be related to how long you play without taking a break.
But I don't know if that is really the case or not.

6 hours Playtime with 2 crashes. Outside Mistys Shop, i´m standing in front the dollhouse door and do nothing, game said nope.
Apartment, put some stuff into my home-storage, game said nope.

Players car parks in horizontal position centimeters above the street. Especially on gradient streets. looks wierd.

Can´t see Characters Hair or Hats in the Mirror when wearing some stuff on the Head.

Some Cops on crime scenes had twisted arms.

The Storage in the Apartment need the same ordner schemata for guns clothes and the other stuff like the inventory. Gives a better overlook about the items, not this crappy filter.

I would like to see the Junk has a little second use in the game to interact with NPCs. A smoke or a drink, throw dildos on them or squeeze the stressball as gimmick.
Junk also as a gift, for own use or something, to gain a little exp or money or as gimmick just for fun.

Hi, playing on PS4 also.
When I go to the ripper doc for the eye implant after I pick the implant the game gets stuck on the menu. Is there a way past this or should I just restart the game from the beginning?

Hi, playing on PS4 also.
When I go to the ripper doc for the eye implant after I pick the implant the game gets stuck on the menu. Is there a way past this or should I just restart the game from the beginning?

Haven´t that Problem yet.
How often is that?
Anytime?
Alternate, load an autosave data a few mintutes ago or an older save data. And try again.
Prove that first than call back. good luck
wait for beginning a new game, it´s the last choice.
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Haven´t that Problem yet.
How often is that?
Anytime?
Alternate, load an autosave data a few mintutes ago or an older save data. And try again.
Prove that first than call back. good luck
wait for beginning a new game, it´s the last choice.

When you mean the Victor implants Story, you have to intall the Eye and Hands both to continue.

Thanks for the info, I tried loading the autosave but same result every time. Going to restart from the beginning since I just started playing. The game seems pretty cool and I am most likely to play through with all the different classes of characters.

Oops, was my mistake and not a glitch at all. I was not upgrading the hand implant. Did not notice that the hand upgrade was flashing. Once I upgraded that the game moved right along.

Top Bottom