Need some help :)

+
Need some help :)

Today I noticed that some strange frames with numbers looking like serial codes started appearing under websites and photos opened in my browser I checked some information about the frames and I found that they are caused by this static.datafastguru.info. in google I read that its probably some malware I tried scanning with malware bytes but it didn't find any malware so I am wandering is static.datafastguru.info.really malware and are these frames that appear.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Probably SearchGuru. It comes as foistware in disreputable free software. And it can make quite a mess of your browser, as well as entice you into visiting malicious sites.

It's not one of the persistent and evasive malwares; it removes pretty easily. Go into your control panel and uninstall recent suspicious programs (for example, Snap.do is a common offender). Go into your browser setup, remove any recent suspicious extensions, and reset your home page.

After it's gone, use Malwarebytes Free religiously.

After running adwCleaner and scanning with Malwarebytes it seems the problem is fixed,I looked for Snap.do or similiar suspisicious programs,but didn't find any,hopefuly I am clean from software like this.
Thank you very much for your help Guy you are great!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom