Need some tips!!

+
Need some tips!!

Can someone give me some tips, I have been playing this game for around 2-3 hours and I have to say I must be just s**t at this game lol, I loose nearly every game I play and need some major help, thanks.

You could check out the tactician forum for tips. Also, when you first start you will get whooped a lot. I did too and a lot of the matches were purely down to opponents being more experienced but largely that they had better cards. It does get better and you will get more competitive games and better cards.

Since there are a lot of more veteran decks out there it may be difficult at first. Once you reach level 3, I would suggest milling a couple of decks you don't intend to use - i.e. If you want to focus on monsters and skellige, mill all your cards in scoia'tael and NR. This will allow you to craft a few more decent cards in your card collection to use for the decks you do intend to play.

Also, go check out the deck strategies in tacticians corner. There are some helpful pointers over in that sub-forum. Focus on a strategy. IMO the easiest places to start for the various decks are.

Monsters - weather deck
Skellige - resurrection & graveyard deck
NR - medic/promote/trebuchet deck
Scoia'tael - wounding / special card disruption deck w/ Hawker support

None of these decks require too much more than your basic deck to get started and all can be built up into very successful power decks eventually.

EDIT: JeshE moved topic to tacticians corner sub-forum.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the helpful tips, I am going to go try the out and try to get the right deck for me and finally reach level 3 so i can mill some cards and create a deck!! I will reply on how it went.

Edit: From listening to your guys tips it has greatly improved how well I have been playing and from being stuck in level 2, I am now level 4, thanks for the great help!!

Last edited:
JeshE;n6987700 said:
Thanks for all the helpful tips, I am going to go try the out and try to get the right deck for me and finally reach level 3 so i can mill some cards and create a deck!! I will reply on how it went.

Edit: From listening to your guys tips it has greatly improved how well I have been playing and from being stuck in level 2, I am now level 4, thanks for the great help!!

Err, woot! We actually helped some one. Glad to hear that things are improving for you. However, if you rise up and best me, I will probably curse you. Welcome to Gwent beta!

/\

Top Bottom