Need some urgent help

+
Need some urgent help

brought the game and have already encountered some problems...whenever Geralt moves,the camera would move slightly up then readjusts and moves slightly down, causing some sort of stutter...Also,whenever Geralt moves,there seems to be some lag...Anyone have any solution to these?Last question,Are there any way to know which monster respawn where and when?I took like 15min to find out that drowners respawn near the river at night...zzzz....Thanks in advance again...Btw,my setting are on mid...Thanks in advance again...Another thing...my graphic card is a Nvidia Go Geforce 7300

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
If it lags - too high preferences.Stutter? It is normal ;DAnd respawn... Every "usual" monster that is not connected to any quest, except... how is that called?!?... these quests that need You to kill some monsters and bring their blood or brains etc.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
At my PC I have minimal devices and everything on high level - it works better than when it was at middle, so try ;D (really :D)And stutter sometimes stops if You stop running for a sec, You can also zoom out a bit from Geralt. Or like me - get used to :D

After prolonged play the game may start to stutter. I recommend a fresh reboot to clear up the memory. Also, lowering the AF setting to 1x, and setting shadows to low are two great ways to improve performance without too much loss in image quality. Older video cards don't handle AF and Shadows as efficiently.

Top Bottom