Need to report a bug: Gig: Freedom of the Press

+
Not sure if there's an official bug reporting site or not, but the subreddit suggested coming here. I'm attempting to finish the Gig, Freedom of the Press and the door inside the main lobby is not open. I remember prior to updates completing this mission with ease. The double doors are supposed to be open. Unfortunately, due to how Gig progression works now, I will no longer be able to complete gigs for Regina as she will not provide anymore until I complete this one. So.. kind of a hinderance.

Thank you for the link! That was very helpful. I submitted a report there as well. For clarification I've attached a screenshot of the room I am talking about.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 03.12.2022 Bug Report 1 of 2.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 03.12.2022 Bug Report 1 of 2.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 81
  • Cyberpunk 2077 03.12.2022 Bug Report 2 of 2.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 03.12.2022 Bug Report 2 of 2.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 78
Thank you for the link! That was very helpful. I submitted a report there as well. For clarification I've attached a screenshot of the room I am talking about.
Yep, this doors should be open (there is no other way to enter anyway) :(

Hey, my account is new so I'm trying to get posts to make a thread to solve these. I've found how to solve all gigs using CET. Then update the gig count for fixers and force start gig tiers if need be.
I don't have a solution without using Cyber Engine Tools, but here is how you can solve this specific gig if you want to go that route.
For anyone reading, the following steps are exclusive to Freedom of the Press and should be followed in order.

Make this gig your tracked quest.
Open console commands and use this script
journalManager = Game.GetJournalManager()

trackedEntry = journalManager:GetTrackedEntry()

questEntry = journalManager:GetParentEntry(journalManager:GetParentEntry(trackedEntry))

questEntryHash = journalManager:GetEntryHash(questEntry)

journalManager:ChangeEntryStateByHash(questEntryHash, 3, 2)
That solves the journal aspect. To update Regina's gig count, open console commands and use this script
Game.SetDebugFact("nid_12_finished", 1)
That takes care of Regina. If you need to unlock further gig tiers for her, I will post the next steps. But if this was your last gig, the reward quest should activate automatically.
Cheers!

Top Bottom