Need witcher 3 main story save files before the final mission

+
Need witcher 3 main story save files before the final mission

I got the sad ending which really got me depressed. I was hoping if someone can upload a save file right before the final mission with all the correct conversation choices that trigger the happier ending because at the moment, the game feels i​ncomplete for me. Would very much appreciate if someone took time to upload their save, thanks

Last edited:
Don't be sad matey. :affection:

I was able to dig out a savefile right before letting Avallac'h know everything is ready.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=58642864479993576867

> romanced Connifer (no woodpecking)
> Ciri will become a WITCHERESS

I think I lost my saves where I romanced Trees and/or Ciri will become an empress. Mayhaps I never had any saves like that.

So if you want a savefile with different "decisions" you have to ask somebody else, sorry pal. ;-; Hopefully this helps.

Last edited:

sv3672

Forum veteran
In case you would like to change choices in the game, either your ones, or those from a save file posted by someone, it is possible to do so with the debug console mod, and these commands:
addfact(q110_calmed_down_ciri) - had a snowball fight with Ciri after The Battle of Kaer Morhen (good choice)
addfact(q110_visited_emhyr)
- visited Emhyr with Ciri after The Battle of Kaer Morhen (required for empress ending)
addfact(q110_refused_reward)
- did not accept the reward from Emhyr for bringing back Ciri (good choice)
addfact(q310_ciri_faced_lodge)
- let Ciri talk to the Lodge alone (good choice)
addfact(q210_gave_lara_necklace)
- did not let Ciri destroy Avallac'h's lab (bad choice)
addfact(q210_skjall_done) - went to Skjall's grave with Ciri (good choice)
addfact(q309_completed) - completed Now or Never
addfact(q309_triss_lover)
- romanced Triss in Now or Never
addfact(q309_triss_stayed) - romanced Triss in Now or Never (you need to set both this and the above fact)
addfact(sq202_yen_girlfriend) - romanced Yennefer in The Last Wish
addfact(q206_completed) - helped Cerys or Hjalmar after the massacre in Kaer Trolde
addfact(q206_hjalmar_king) - Hjalmar is king of Skellige
addfact(q206_svanrige_king) - Svanrige is king of Skellige (remove both this and the above to make Cerys queen)
addfact(mq3035_fdb_radovid_dead) - assassinated Radovid in Reason of State
addfact(mq3035_free_temeria) - killed Dijkstra in Reason of State (add both this and the above = Nilfgaard wins, neither = Radovid wins)
addfact(mq3035_fdb_roche_talar_dead) - let Dijkstra win in Reason of State (add this and Radovid dead = Dijkstra wins)
addfact(q109_keira_to_radovid) - completed Keira's quest line and let her go to Radovid (and die)
addfact(q109_keira_to_km) - sent Keira to Kaer Morhen
addfact(q109_keira_defeated) - killed Keira
addfact(q301_godling_sara_peacefully) - let Sara the godling stay in the house
addfact(q302_whoreson_dead) - killed Whoreson Junior
addfact(sq312_fdb_ves_end) - helped Ves in the village

Replace addfact with removefact to delete facts.
To avoid the bad ending, you need to use them before the final quest (Tedd Deireadh, The Final Age).

Top Bottom