Needs Fixing

+
Okay these bugs have been in the game for a long time and its something I finally want to address.

What's up with the weird physics applied to enemies when they die (specifically drowners and bandits)? Unless I get a cool death animation where I dismember something most enemies go absolutely flying way up into the air in some crazy way when you kill them. Can we just get things dying normally possibly?

The other thing is something is up with the character collision on boats. At present if you leave the helm and try to walk anywhere on the deck of the boat your character just gets stuck walking in place and appears like they're sinking through the boat at times. This is annoying especially when you climb onto the boat and want to walk to the helm to start steering, but instead you get stuck in the boat itself and the only way to mitigate this is to literally jump to the helm. Can we get that fixed?

Since none of that is happening in my playthrough I have to ask: any mods installed?
nope! I purposefully did a fresh install for the next gen version.
Something I have been wondering though is that it may have something to do with high fps/refresh rate. Like fallout and skyrim back in the day, the engine didn't really handle fps above 60 super well and it borked physics and all kinds of stuff. I play without any raytracing (though I wish I could) but everything else is maxed at 1080p so I run the game 100+fps most of the time.

Maybe, but you could also try reinstalling GPU drivers as described here:

Disabling all overlay features might also be worth a try.

If nothing helps you can use this link to send a ticket to CDPR support (just click on "contact us").

Top Bottom