Neon Apparel

+
Anybody know if we can get our hands on sweet pieces of clothing like the one this lady is wearing?

Neon_Apparel.jpg

No. (or maybe, not yet?)
This is one of the many crafted NPCs with apparel only they have.
Just like all the chrome, implants and cybertech NPCs have, that isn't accessible for the player's character.

Icinix

Forum veteran
Yeah - same - there is some fantastic items and designs out there - that you will never be able to wear. Makes V go something something.

Using cyber engine tweeks, console codes and mods to get all the clothing options, this is def not in the player character wardrobe as nor are dozens of other really great outfits worn by the NPCs. When some talented modder comes up with either new better designed fashions or allows us to 'loot/copy' NPC clothing items maybe we might get some. There is already a mod that permits us to cycle the NPC clothing on certain NPCs who actually have multiple sets they rotate, but as yet don't know of any way to transfer these clothes to player character.

Whoever designed the entire clothing range for V was either a demented sports fan, a Village People wannabe or just a rubbish low talent fashion designer.. and they certainly missed the brief for a dystopian cyberpunk future city. Maybe the NPC fashion designer was a different individual - some of the neon clad dancers in clubs in early videos wore spectacular stuff but the in-game fashions on release have been a massive disappointment

Untitled.jpgUntitled1.jpgUntitled2.jpg
If you mean this - o - ?
just forget it.
They want us dress like auntie . It will made them easy to identify us is came from outside of their world - o - !

cheer

I have to ask....again.....where do I get this jacket or if I can even have it....(?)
View attachment 11146061

Also, I want this NPCs outfit reheally bad.

View attachment 11146064

I need some serious clothing mods. =0.

Very cool jacket indeed, I agree... and the guitars, we need those to collect for apartment... ( two in V's Mansion, but can't 'use' or pick up with animations) and the neon outfit is on at least one of the bar dancers in the first Jig Jig street gogo bar, and hell yea we need neon and lit clothing like that

V is a merc. Wearing a majority of the outfits even currently available would get a merc dead before they even breached the door.

Yes it's a cyberpunk future, but personally I feel a majority of individuals would just be wearing cotton, denim and leather unless it was job related or stepping out for an evenings fun. Having my character or NPC's for that matter look like a circus clowns while strolling down a street or trying to stealthy enter a building seems wrong. Maybe I've watched too much Freejack, Johnny Mnemonic, The Fifth Element, Bladerunner and Altered Carbon but standing out like a peacock would seem to be a bad thing.

Last edited:
V is a merc. Wearing a majority of the outfits even currently available would get a merc dead before they even breached the door.

Yes it's a cyberpunk future, but personally I feel a majority of individuals would just be wearing cotton, denim and leather unless it was job related or stepping out for an evenings fun. Having my character or NPC's for that matter look like a circus clowns while strolling down a street or trying to stealthy enter a building seems wrong. Maybe I've watched too much Freejack, Johnny Mnemonic, The Fifth Element, Bladerunner and Altered Carbon but standing out like a peacock would seem to be a bad thing.

1) Style over Substance: It doesn't matter how well you do something, as long as you look good doing it. If you're going to blow it, make sure you look like you planned it that way. Normally, clothes and looks don't matter in an adventure-in this world, having a leather armor jacket and mirrorshades is a serious consideration.
-Cyberpunk 2020​

You don't have to dress like a clown, or look like a peacock, but style and fashion is literally a core tenet.

Do we know if more clothing is going to be added with one of the patches, or just it is what it is right now?

My armour is super low because I'm all about the style. I pretty much get one shot by everything but its totally worth it :LOL:
Not like armour really helped with that in any way, even with full armour I still get 2-shotted by some enemies quite frequently.

You can get Tech hair, light tattoos, synthskins which display light patterns, turn on nails, show on nails which are like synthskin in PP Cyberpunk. All of these would be awesome additions as well as a lot of the NPC's clothes.

I found some bright magenta cut-off shorts in the Mox basement. Awesome!
Shortly after I found some neon purple ripped stockings.
Awesome, I thought, those stockings might go nice with the cut-offs!
So later, I went searching through my inventory to see how they combined. Turned out, the stockings were a misc or junk item. :(

Top Bottom