Neon rims for bikes in 1.5 (resolved)

+
Hello,
Can anyone explain to me how to turn on these neon rims on bikes in patch 1.5?
Letter "E" on keybord does not work.
PC player, GOG version.
Thanks.

Answer is CTRL, but after updating GOG client:

Hi All,
I check everything and nothing....
Than realized my GOG client was not updated. After update (2.0.46 beta 16.02.2022) neon ring works - under left CRTL.
So maybe it was that? I have no idea.
It works now :)

I am happy.

Last edited:
Weird :(
As written in the patchnote, it must be "E".
  • Added neon rims for bikes. You can switch them on and off with the E key (or by pressing Left Stick on a gamepad).
So I don't really know. You haven't use mods or any kind of keybinding modifications before the update ?

Hi LeKill3rFou,
While riding the bike, pressing E key It does exactly nothing. Pressing left ALT: it does change front lights of the bike (also ON/OFF).
I do not use any mods at all, vanilla game. No keyboard modification....

Hey check out my new rims. *loud cough* Mod related perhaps? Can we ......wait......mk had to double check. Left ALT, E......wait again.....'kay those keys do not work. PC GoG player here. I can't help but giggle at this although my graphics in general look pretty bad. They weren't too shabby before patch soooo yeah. Bug perhaps? Maybe? Kinda? Sorta? Do I even post this here? xD photomode_16022022_093843.png
Post automatically merged:

It's the button for honk, I think (on cars).

Edit : too fast @kettunaut :)
No. No that's not it. At least for me. I have no idea what's going on! *dies*

Hey check out my new rims. *loud cough* Mod related perhaps? Can we ......wait......mk had to double check. Left ALT, E......wait again.....'kay those keys do not work. PC GoG player here. I can't help but giggle at this although my graphics in general look pretty bad. They weren't too shabby before patch soooo yeah. Bug perhaps? Maybe? Kinda? Sorta? Do I even post this here? xDView attachment 11281978

No. No that's not it. At least for me. I have no idea what's going on! *dies*
Yeah, look bad :(
Maybe if you have used mods previously, it could be a good idea to reinstall the game completely and/or try on a new save (if graphics are better at least).

Hey check out my new rims. *loud cough* Mod related perhaps? Can we ......wait......mk had to double check. Left ALT, E......wait again.....'kay those keys do not work. PC GoG player here. I can't help but giggle at this although my graphics in general look pretty bad. They weren't too shabby before patch soooo yeah. Bug perhaps? Maybe? Kinda? Sorta? Do I even post this here? xDView attachment 11281978
Dont think its your graphics.
I myself have set the quality also to low, because my PC is losing the will to sustain itself.
But I've come to find that several cars and bikes have their damage model be visible through the normal model.

I captured some images after I came across the odd bahaviors.
Models looking very bad, several models appearing through each other, and the most peculiar one, a brand new hood while I just crashed away the 'first' one.

Attachments

• Carmodel_Issue_01_Mizutani.png
    Carmodel_Issue_01_Mizutani.png
    3 MB · Views: 84
  • Carmodel_Issue_02_Bike-Avenger.png
    Carmodel_Issue_02_Bike-Avenger.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 77
  • Carmodel_Issue_03.png
    Carmodel_Issue_03.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 74
  • Carmodel_Issue_04.png
    Carmodel_Issue_04.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 72
I myself have set the quality also to low, because my PC is losing the will to sustain itself.
But I've come to find that several cars and bikes have their damage model be visible through the normal model.

Models looking very bad, several models appearing through each other, and the most peculiar one, a brand new hood while I just crashed away the 'first' one.
Okay well am glad that it isn't my graphics. I tried with the 'new' AMD thingy on/off and nada there as well. Am sure there will be a fix as it seems like others are experiencing the same issue(s). :)

Reset keybindings by default, it works for me ;)
Nope no go. Didn't work. :)

Yeah, look bad :(
Maybe if you have used mods previously, it could be a good idea to reinstall the game completely and/or try on a new save (if graphics are better at least).
Will try that at some point. Right now I just wanna blow some faces off. *grin*

I need to make an adendum here.
I took away the mods for a bit, and then the models appear to be okay, so its a combination with some mods that screws it up.
Hope it'll get fixed, I do like me that blue TC-3X

Btw, I also noticed the mods screwed a bit with the interaction to actual get in a car also. All vehicles for which I had mods were very difficult to enter, that is also no longer the case without the mods.

I need to make an adendum here.
I took away the mods for a bit, and then the models appear to be okay, so its a combination with some mods that screws it up.
Hope it'll get fixed, I do like me that blue TC-3X

Btw, I also noticed the mods screwed a bit with the interaction to actual get in a car also. All vehicles for which I had mods were very difficult to enter, that is also no longer the case without the mods.
Drat I don't wanna get rid of my mods. Buuuut I guess if I want to play, I may have to. As it stands now, my game looks like I am running it on the lowest settings possible and thus, look spectacularly horrifying. -.-

Do you know which mods specifically that are causing this? I want to keep as many as I can if possible. =0)

Oh and because of not being to enter my vehicle AND getting stopped before reaching the goal, the Mister Stud guy ended up exploding apart which sucked. So I just reloaded a prior save and will save that one for later. Poor guy. *snicker*

Drat I don't wanna get rid of my mods. Buuuut I guess if I want to play, I may have to. As it stands now, my game looks like I am running it on the lowest settings possible and thus, look spectacularly horrifying. -.-

Do you know which mods specifically that are causing this? I want to keep as many as I can if possible. =0)

Oh and because of not being to enter my vehicle AND getting stopped before reaching the goal, the Mister Stud guy ended up exploding apart which sucked. So I just reloaded a prior save and will save that one for later. Poor guy. *snicker*
Well I had modded skins in use for the CT-3X, The Mizutani and Avenger and those were the car models that broke for me. Other vehicles didn't seem affected and removing those mods fixed it for me.

Well I had modded skins in use for the CT-3X, The Mizutani and Avenger and those were the car models that broke for me. Other vehicles didn't seem affected and removing those mods fixed it for me.
I had to remove my bike mods and car mods. Except for the one that modded Jackie's Arch to while and gold. For some reason that one works fine without issue.

Now I just have to find the thread (if any) that talks about why my game is in perpetual 'low everything' mode. I cannot change ANYTHING to make my game look better. The whole thing looks like utter crap. Even tried their new AMD thing and nada. Best way to describe is my game looks like I am playing on the most lowest settings. Shadows, everything.

Thank you guys for helping me with the vehicle stuff. *squeezes all of you* <3

I had to remove my bike mods and car mods. Except for the one that modded Jackie's Arch to while and gold. For some reason that one works fine without issue.

Now I just have to find the thread (if any) that talks about why my game is in perpetual 'low everything' mode. I cannot change ANYTHING to make my game look better. The whole thing looks like utter crap. Even tried their new AMD thing and nada. Best way to describe is my game looks like I am playing on the most lowest settings. Shadows, everything.

Thank you guys for helping me with the vehicle stuff. *squeezes all of you* <3
photomode_17032022_162205.png

This is my game's visual presentation, everything in 'low' or very much downscaled and still I'm having quite some problems whenever I accelerate too fast with a car or bike.
I know part of it is that my laptop is 5 years old by now and I've stuffed it with much junk and ver time its bound to have degraded itself with errors and shit.
But I still think the look of the game is good, however I have much issues with performance. As soon as I remain longer in 1 location performance picks up and is quite okay, its me getting through the city fast that acts like a chokehold on my device.

View attachment 11282743
This is my game's visual presentation, everything in 'low' or very much downscaled and still I'm having quite some problems whenever I accelerate too fast with a car or bike.
I know part of it is that my laptop is 5 years old by now and I've stuffed it with much junk and ver time its bound to have degraded itself with errors and shit.
But I still think the look of the game is good, however I have much issues with performance. As soon as I remain longer in 1 location performance picks up and is quite okay, its me getting through the city fast that acts like a chokehold on my device.

The game is very CPU bounded as soon as you leave buildings.

The game is very CPU bounded as soon as you leave buildings.
My image may not have been the best example then, but I still have many other images of the outside where I played with either low settings or medium. The look was never something I though of as bad. But the quick changes of scenery task my device. so I can definately understand that, yes.

Top Bottom