Neoprene Diving Suit won't unequip

+
As title says the Special item wetsuit won't unequip and I'm no bald. I would reload my save, but that was while I was rerolling a legendary, so I had to go back to rerolling it, and no the legendary no longer spawns in my saves, any of them. So I have to either use my save without the wetsuit on and no legendary, or keep the legendary, but also keep the wetsuit on.

How do I get rid of it?

So, im not sure im following here....your post is a bit confusing.

I was awarded the nomad jacket last night....and equipping it caused to me to "ahem" get mysteriously naked except for the jacket....which seemed to be stuck on me. I couldnt unequip it.

I fixed it with reequipping the items i had on before. It took a few tries on each garment to finally fix what had happened.

That the same issue?

Also a question....is the wetsuit intended to keep? The wetsuit auto equipped and auto unequipped after the dive quest for me. I dont remember having the chance to keep it. I guess you need to be done with the dive quest if you accepted it. Its in a box in your apartment after the quest is done.

Sorry if i have this misunderstood.

This is the wetsuit stuck on me. I found it by a cabin by a lake. I tried it on many hours later. And I can't reload a save for a few reasons.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    757.3 KB · Views: 82
Finish judy's questline and it will be gone.

While your armor is locked, you can drop the item you want equiped and then equip it from the ground. It still wont let you add mods in, but it can help if the armor is better overall.

Finish judy's questline and it will be gone.

While your armor is locked, you can drop the item you want equiped and then equip it from the ground. It still wont let you add mods in, but it can help if the armor is better overall.

Ty, worked thankfully I was already almost at that quest

Funny enough though before going into the water when I looked down at my character I was naked.

Ty, worked thankfully I was already almost at that quest

Funny enough though before going into the water when I looked down at my character I was naked.

Yea, thats the question i had asked in my response. The wetsuit is total auto equip and auto unequip. It wouldve been nice to have the actual suit for later use if desired. :)

Glad it got sorted....and sorry for my confusion.

Wish we could buy one, or at least keep the one we used for Pyramid Song. I mean we have Oxygen Boosters, but it's just not the same :p

Top Bottom