Nerf Nilfgaard a bit and also Northern Realms sieges...

+
And balance the [ . . . ] game cuz it's time.

I have been playing this crap for like a whole year now and it's always broken month after month. Always! Seriously do something about it. I'm tired of literally seeing the same broken deck month after month. Don't allow netdecking or something! Or even better! balance this stup*d thing cuz is not that hard to do it!

Invent also more original abilities. We're tired of just seeing the same 4 boring things: damage, boost, lock or removal. Is this all you can offer as gameplay? Wow.

Last but not least, the game is now officially pay to win. Newcomers don't have a single chance to win anything even on casual matches (not ranked) against the same broken and expensive decks. So yeah, they can't earn sh*t if they need victories to obtain some ores, scrap or things like that.

Unfair and dead card game for newcomers because balance is non-existant.

Last edited by a moderator:
This game isn't pay2win at all. The new player experience could use some work but anyone can win games on ranked. I played ranked from scratch recently and I was shocked how bad everyone played all the way to rank 9. Do a little research in choosing a faction and deck and you will do fine.

Last but not least, the game is now officially pay to win. Newcomers don't have a single chance to win anything even on casual matches (not ranked) against the same broken and expensive decks.

That's were you are wrong. The game hasn't become more pay to win. It has remained exactly the same, in that regard. There always have been tier 1 decks. Also, the "price" of those competitive decks has remained roughly the same too, which is fairly cheap compared to other CCG. The point is, the game hasn't become worse (or better) for free to play users.

The meta, however, is a different story. Every season, there are decks that are being disliked. People keep finding new "scapegoats".

I do of course have problems with balancing. CDPR adds powerful artifacts to the game after they removed a bunch of artifact removal cards. Genius.

I'm new and my win ratio positive. I won my first 4 or 5 and then had some trouble. Found out how to use the keys to gain more kegs and items. Built two decent decks and grab a few extra cards from materials. I'm currently winning around 2 out 3. But it seems to take a lot to move the rank.

I'm tired of literally seeing the same broken deck month after month.
How does this sentence fit to the thread title? You are demanding a nerf to two archetypes which only became viable in the last patch. This is a contradiction to always being the same broken decks.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I absolutely hate netdecking but forbidding it is not that simple, in fact, it's probably even unviable.

I think the best solution would be to release more frequent patches, maybe once a week or at least one every couple weeks, maybe with just 2 or 3 little changes and that would help shift the meta, so stupid OP cards like Falibor arent in every NR deck for 3-4 months...

How does this sentence fit to the thread title? You are demanding a nerf to two archetypes which only became viable in the last patch. This is a contradiction to always being the same broken decks.

Man every single month there are for sure one or two unbeatable decks and everyone play with them. That's what I wanted to say. This game is broken month after month in one way or another... but it's always broken.
Post automatically merged:

I absolutely hate netdecking but forbidding it is not that simple, in fact, it's probably even unviable.

I think the best solution would be to release more frequent patches, maybe once a week or at least one every couple weeks, maybe with just 2 or 3 little changes and that would help shift the meta, so stupid OP cards like Falibor arent in every NR deck for 3-4 months...

I completely agree. That would help a lot.
Post automatically merged:

I've lost all interest in playing the supposed 'multiplayer' version of Thronebreaker. I'd prefer new campaigns for Thronebreaker. I wouldn't mind playing the Thronebreaker multiplayer (GWENT) if there were more campaigns in the Reward Book (like the original Tutorial) that could be played against the AI.

Playing against the same old boring decks of other players who have probably just copied the latest and greatest decks played by the better players just doesn't do that much for me.

This recent update just looks like more of the same (I haven't even bother to play it yet :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: ) - just new artwork. I suppose it's difficult to add variety into a card game. The very reason why I'd like to see new scenarios/stories involving the AI (having to fight the AI at certain points in the chain - perhaps using special gameplay rules and challenges like those found in Thronebreaker) introduced into the Reward/Story Book with each new update.

It's funny and sad at the same time because you have more variety in the same month playing against AI in the tutorial for a day than playing against normal players in multiplayer mode for 30 days.

Nowadays I would rather play against AI too in short mini campaigns than playing against real players.
It's more fun and less frustrating.

Last edited:
Nilfgaard poison deck is a monstrosity, it is game breaking. Is almost impossible to play against them in Classic and NG Damien in Season are automatic withdraw.
This expansion was a kick in the brain.

Top Bottom