Nerf OP Cards

+
Hearthstone is a turd of a game and I don't know why you quote it in every single fucking comparison post, it's like it's the only other card game out there.
Millions would disagree with you, so let's just avoid a silly discussion about what is a turd here, a card game or an opinion. Your opinion on the game is insignificant really, just as mine. It is one of the most successful titles out there, no matter how hard you try to deny. As such, it is always worth considering it as an example, be it good or bad.

My point still stands, the balancing team here is not up to the task, there should be more playtesting and they should learn the game
Just as my point above. There needs to be actual solutions for actual problems. We could shout generic things like "make the game better", "balance it" or "learn your game", but honestly, this doesn't lead anywhere. Sure, your point is clear. The game will die. The dev team is incompetent. All said and done a hundred times.

I definitely agree with the criticism part here, as I feel these issues myself as well. However, I'm more interested in solutions rather than listing the obvious the 101st time.

I nearly only play casual. I guess therefore I had the luck facing Kolgrim and Viy only a few times but everytime I see such cards my anger level is at 180. Such stupid overpowered cards.

Nerf Op Cards.

Nerf Op Cards and Buff cards no one uses.

Kolgrim is an example of an op card. Unless killed it's an automatic win.
It is also less than 9 provision.. which means you can just revive from grave.
A good example of balance is, give it doomed. Or make it only on deploy not EVERY round.

But that is just ONe example of an op card.

Dear Devs. YOu don't have to make EVERY new expansion card OP.
Please make an effort to balance cards not only on the new ones but the old.
If every META deck is based on a few expansion cards... you guys didn't do a good job balancing.

I quit. I'll be back in 6 months to see if they made any effort to make this game creative and balanced.
Kolgrim is just stupid. no wonder the player base goes done if you have to play against this boring deck all day long

Kolgrim is just stupid. no wonder the player base goes done if you have to play against this boring deck all day long
Kolgrim was already nerfed since that post. Just as you have to prepare for Gord when against Nature's Gift you have to prepare for Kolgrim against Clog by securing last say and saving tall removal. It doesn't play for any more points than Gord does.

Kolgrim was already nerfed since that post. Just as you have to prepare for Gord when against Nature's Gift you have to prepare for Kolgrim against Clog by securing last say and saving tall removal. It doesn't play for any more points than Gord does.
Kolgrim decks fill my deck with bronze cards. Thus my chance of actually drawing my counters are smaller. Anyway it's more a matter of fun. Who the *** enjoys playing against Kolgrim and hoping to luckily draw his counter. It's just stupid, boring rock, paper sissors.

My strategy against deck manipulators is playing max 5 cards in the first round better only 4.
in round 2 or 3 then playing fast all the highest cards. My win ration against deck manipulators is 60% and higher. I am playing monster only. Kolgrim is not as hard as it looks. But in my first games one Kolgrim over 100 points haha because i doesn't know whats going on.

Top Bottom