Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

+
You're replying to a comment that's 8-9 months old fyi. But yeah rank 7 is about the limit for decks like the ones you're talking about, because you can get fo 7 with a negative win rate. Above that, Rank 1-5 is actually all the same netdecks.
ups.. did not want to dig that one out of its grave, sry..
did not realise how far back in time i got while reading the thread:/

the miracle and ciri decks are fun-decks, it was just to point out that you can win, even with the most gimmiky decks.. and above r5, that is where it gets competetive, obviously only the most viable decks are played - thats the case in ANY sport/esport - no point to complain about that. (there are still off-meta decks that can get you to pro)

that said, i would also enjoy a fun-mode, in which the 10 most played cards in ranked are banned for each faction, aswell as the most played leader ability. I would love to see all the different decks poeple come up with (and most likely face usurper every other game.. people are people xD)

Guest 4368268

stop complaining about every deck is the "same" and just create your own decks ffs..
Some people are. Which is where the frustration comes from. When you're a better player trying to utilize what little creativity deck building wise there's left in HC and you get blown out by beginners playing the latest mass removal/point slam stuff it feels bad and it discourages people from trying.

You can say "that's just esport nature" but no one is winning a cash prize for winning games in rank 30-1. It's players being lazy. It's more fun and challenging for a lot of people to play against players not just blindly copying the flavour of the month and its guide. There is nothing wrong with thinking and saying that.

People if you are playing with a copy of other 75% players' deck everyone knows your next move in every single match and turn. I think the key to win consistently is to be unpredictable. After 5-10 matches vs NG' or SY' meta we know perfectly what card we have to destroy you and also what card put first as a bluff to let you poison/lock it. I'm not talking to meta's creators who study the game and the features of the faction and the new patches, I'm talking to people who just go googling the new Gwent meta to copy the deck: create your own strategy!
I'm not struggling at all to win against meta decks, the most difficult and hardest deck I play vs are the never seen before.
Meta should let you win every single game, and that's not working, so stop copying other people decks and start create your own. Thank you for the attention, that's just my opinion (and forgive me for my English)

I find all this topic to be amusing. :smart:

We have two teams:

• Netdeckers: people which mainly strive for efficency.
  • Deckcrafters: people like me, HAHA, which mainly strive for creativity.

Now the question is which team is complaining about the other's way of playing and why?

As far as i know i don't see Netdeckers posts about the horrible inefficient decks they are encountering. Right?

Then what's going on?

That both teams have something in common, they want to feel rewarded or feel progression while not having to sacrifice their values or ways of playing.

The current "state/nature/formula/shupething" of the game is more rewarding to Netdeckers, so they don't complain.

Top Bottom