Netrunner Outfit vanity overclothes items?

+

Juyo

Forum regular
I'd like more vanity 'overclothes' in general, but for my Netrunner V I'd really like to be able to wear a Netrunner suit all the time, regardless of what other armour I'm picking up - so she looks the part! I feel like I remember getting a Netrunner outfit on a previous (now lost) save, after meeting Alt? Even if my memory is serving me correctly there, a bit of variety would be good too!

I'd like more vanity 'overclothes' in general, but for my Netrunner V I'd really like to be able to wear a Netrunner suit all the time, regardless of what other armour I'm picking up - so she looks the part! I feel like I remember getting a Netrunner outfit on a previous (now lost) save, after meeting Alt? Even if my memory is serving me correctly there, a bit of variety would be good too!
Yeah you're remembering right, only thing about wearing it is you're feet are bare, dunno about you but my V has no intention of running round Night City with bare feet, have you seen the junk lying around that place, he's feet would be in shreds :LOL:

Top Bottom