"Network Error" when clicking on "My Rewards"

+
I haven't played since release (only a few hours into the game). Since the 1.3 patch came out I loaded it up to check things out.
On the main menu the "My Rewards" button has a "3" and honestly I couldn't remember if I needed to claim something still, so I clicked it.

This is the result:

CyberPunk_NetworkError.png

This happens repeatedly, even after restarting the game. I'm online and everything else works.

Any suggestions?

Maybe that could help
And

Maybe that could help
And
Yeah none of that helps man, It's all the normal info on how to set it up, The network error is some unrelated non user error, Thanks though.

Hi, do you use Steam or GOG version of the game? If GOG, do you play using GALAXY or DRM free .exe file? Are you logged in to your GOG account in the launcher/GALAXY?

Hi, do you use Steam or GOG version of the game? If GOG, do you play using GALAXY or DRM free .exe file? Are you logged in to your GOG account in the launcher/GALAXY?
Steam, Logged in to the redlauncher on there, I've even linked steam to the GOG account in case that helped but it didn't, That bloody network error crap is what's stopping me redeeming those rewards.

Stupid question by an ignorant, but an antivirus may be in cause no ?
(also probably useless, run directly Cyberpunk by the .exe as administrator)
Also already checked that. i've tried everything i can, Starting it in administrate mode, Clean boot windows, Without mods plus what i've already mentioned.

Sad, it's over my skill so :(
But anyway, you could try to contact CDPR Support ("Contact Us" button).
Sadly already tried contacting them, Only got the same question/responses to try that you gave haha. Still thanks for helping mate.

I would like to add that I have the same issue, and it began after installing the 1.3 patch. There are a couple of threads in the Steam forum for the game with several people having the same issue as well.

I hade it on GOg before, when i started the game from the exe i wont get the extras. Have too start trough GOG for it too connect. Might be something similar with steam? Have too have both steam and gog running? Also might be some network protection messing with it.

You need to log with your GOG account in the game launcher to get the notice about the rewards, and everyone that has seen this problem was correctly logged in. I re-logged just in case and the problem didn't go away.

I did a clean install now it's been patched to 1.3 ( including deleting all directories after uninstalling v1.23) so no mods were there) as I 1st thought it may have been CET that was causing the issue. But nope still not working - must be an issue their end

I confirm that even though the "My Reward" is still showing "Network Error", starting a brand new game with the patch 1.3 gave me the rewards in my stash. Witcher Jacket, Witcher T-shirt, Galaxy T-Shirt, Black Unicorn Katana, and the Arasaka Plushy are all available.

I had the rewards in 1.23 but after 1.3 dropped I began a new game and the rewards are missing for me.

Top Bottom