"Network Error" when clicking on "My Rewards"

+
Cyberpunk Platform: Steam
Witcher 3 Platform: GOG

After starting a new game, I'd check the rewards on the main menu of the game and the items would appear in game once I continue playing. This time, since 1.3, the Rewards just says there is a network error. Not sure if there is something wrong with the patch or maybe just too many people playing?

I see other players with the same problem :(
But items don't appear in your stash anyway even with this "network error" ? (Witcher Stuff)

I also get "Network error. Please try again later." when I press 3 on my keyboard to check the rewards. When is later? Tommorow, next week, next month or maybe in 2022? Let's see, I will keep pressing 3 for the next 6 months, afterwards I will take a short break. Maybe I will try again at some point. :)

Well, for the Black Unicorn sword and the outfits, I can use the Cyber Engine Tweaks mod to enable console commands to add them myself. But I don't think there is a way to add the troll plush to the couch. I'm guessing Rewards is going to be completely broken until they hopefully push a hotfix to patch it.

this bug is happening with me too, I have the game on steam and the rewards were working until 1.3 since then there is a network error when I click on my rewards and even though the red launcher says that my rewards will be waiting in my stash it's not there.

I wonder if anyone have send a report to CDPR Support and wait/receive an answer by them ?
Because in my opinion, this is a problem who have nothing to do with the game itself. So it would be quite useless to hope and wait for see it fixed with a patch :(

I wrote the problem to cdprojektred. I got such an answer from them

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We're aware of this issue and we're currently looking into it, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Murasaki

Top Bottom