Never Again

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 4509026

2 1/2 months later I get my first human response to my refund request and it was denied because
1. I have 127 hours in the game - I had perhaps 20 by the time I requested my refund because I waited for the 1st big patch and I didn't want to abuse the system
2. Apparently the game is working as expected for me. The videos I've taken of my gameplay below will swiftly reveal that to be a bold faced lie. I even submitted some of these videos in my refund request. I doubt they even looked at them.
3. I'm abusing the devs - This last bit is mind blowing to me. On what grounds do they make this accusation?

Never again will this company get my money.

neveragain.png

Over 70 different recorded bugs and counting https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyGMpaLUdugO6OKW9lIJTrCy4woAkHn64

Guest 4509026

quite the masochist you are that you can play the game for over 100h and then decide to refund it.
Like I wrote, I had maybe 20 hours at the time of my refund request over 2 months ago. The other 80+ hours have been documenting the mind numbing amount of bugs as I'd given up on any chance of refund after hearing nothing for an entire month. You can see a sample on the playlist I linked in my OP.

If you did not like the game you did not play 127 hours, honestly they did well to refuse you the refund if you stopped at 20 hours maybe they would give it to you. Also when did you ask for a refund? the deadline set by CD was 21/12, playstation has decided of its own volition to go beyond this date.

Guest 4509026

To get a refund, you would have had to stop playing at the time you requested it. What did you expect after playing 127 hours?
After waiting a month with no word I expected no refund and continued playing. Clearly the company used that against me do deny my request
Post automatically merged:

If you did not like the game you did not play 127 hours, honestly they did well to refuse you the refund if you stopped at 20 hours maybe they would give it to you. Also when did you ask for a refund? the deadline set by CD was 21/12, playstation has decided of its own volition to go beyond this date.

My refund was requested on 12/19/2020. I continued playing a month after making my request because I'd given up on seeing my money again and started documenting all the bugs to vent my frustration. I've yet to make it beyond the beginning of act 2 in the game.

After waiting a month with no word? I expected no refund and continued playing. Clearly the company used that against me do deny my requerst
Post automatically merged:

My refund was requested on 12/19/2020. I continued playing a month after making my request because I'd given up on seeing my money again and started documenting all the bugs to vent my frustration. I've yet to make it beyond the beginning of act 2 in the game.

And they were wrong in that respect....? If you hadn't played it up until now, they most likely would have granted you a refund...
I'm honestly baffled by the level of entitlement on display here. :shrug:

Guest 4509026

quite the masochist you are that you can play the game for over 100h and then decide to refund it.
A
And they were wrong in that respect....? If you hadn't played it up until now, they most likely would have granted you a refund...
I'm honestly baffled by the level of entitlement on display here. :shrug:

What did I do that was entitled? Try to get value out of a product that was broken after the compnay I bought it from refused to communicate with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom