Never Fade Away by SAMURAI (Refused)

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

Hello, Night City! Turn up the volume 'cause we have a special treat for all of you today...

...SAMURAI's newest single – NEVER FADE AWAY!

Yeah, they are rocking it now. Doubt I want to buy it though, its not exactly my type of music.

Last edited:
Pretty cool, I like it.
The game development - that is in the case of CP77 - is like production of materials on all levels, lol :D

Own music, technology, stories, art, research and understanding the culture, mechanics, medicine (implants,...), nature(acid rains,..), economy, philosophy, cinematic/theatric depth of the world, architecture,... :D

Tuco

Forum veteran
I don't like it, it feels like butt rock with some vocals screamed on the top of their lungs to give it a "punk" vibe.
Not a fan.

But to its credit at least it's not the new Chipping' In.
Now THAT was hard on the ears.

I really like it even more than Chippin' in. But I still can't imagine Keanu Reeves singing this... (Please prove me wrong, Keanu.)

Acceptable. Not everyone is supposed to like Johnny Silverhand not everyone is suposed to like every single track. I liked "cippin' in" I don't particularily like this one, the chorus, however almost gets it. I really don't understand people who are like "That's not the kind of music I like, therefore shit".

Top Bottom