Never fade away Crash to Desktop as soon as meeting Alt

+
As soon as Johnny meets Alt and the Camera focuses on her in this cutscene the game CTD's every single time.

This was occuring also four weeks ago in April but i just gave up and srtopped playing. Now the hotfix has dropped and i thought it may have been fixed. Nope.

It doesn't matter how many saves i go back, 5 minutes to half an hour, No behavior change. Totally stuck at this point of progression

Its worth noting I've had 30 hours crash free. I'd rather skip the update your drivers suggestions.

Quite clearly, something is triggering during this cutscene that is killing the game process.

attached is some info from the crash report.

If there are any similar situations or workarounds known that info would be lovely, thanks all.

New Bitmap Image.png

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 61
Alt hacked your rig.. xD

I had similar issue (well, not really, it didn't actually crash), only mine started right when Johnny was on stage. Audio was playing, only my screen went black for the rest of the cut scenes. Still could 'blindly' click on dialogue options, so progressed through somehow without really knowing what happened. It did 'fix itself' after an update, though.

Top Bottom