Never played Fallout New Vegas but it's amazing!

+
This thread is about a boy who found a diamond, next he found a piece of coal and wants this to become a diamond either. No offense, coal is usefull it keeps you warm.. powers your computer.. and sometimes becomes a diamond if enough time and pressure is applied XD
What one sees, as coal another see, as diamond. No offense, but it's all subjective. Also pretty sure you meant patience, instead of pressure. ;)

Moderator: After some consideration, thread moved to Suggestions, as it appears to be in support for the ongoing patching of Cyberpunk.

What one sees, as coal another see, as diamond. No offense, but it's all subjective. Also pretty sure you meant patience, instead of pressure. ;)

Perhaps pressure and patience but not time and patience. How coal becomes a diamond without the pressure to force its moleculs into the crystaline structure? No patience of the world can do that.

Sorry for this offtopic but i could not resist.

Indeed, in order to achieve diamond out of coal you have to apply a pressure. Being patient and giving the coal time won't do anything. I like this metaphor a lot.

Perhaps pressure and patience but not time and patience. How coal becomes a diamond without the pressure to force its moleculs into the crystaline structure? No patience of the world can do that.

Sorry for this offtopic but i could not resist.
Yeah sure, but you weren't talking about actual diamonds, but used it, as a metaphor, no? Anyway it wasn't my intention to steer this into off topic. Just wanted to put things a little into different perspective is all.

Yeah sure, but you weren't talking about actual diamonds, but used it, as a metaphor, no? Anyway it wasn't my intention to steer this into off topic. Just wanted to put things a little into different perspective is all.
Still without a community giving pressure to the devs of a game not many flaws will be polished away.

In FNV, if you had your speech at 100, you could have a philosophical debate with Lanius, and convince him to withdraw through reason. We Probably will never experience anything like that in Cyberpunk or any RPG to come ever again. Because most gamers now days don't want RPGS with depth like that anymore.

In FNV, if you had your speech at 100, you could have a philosophical debate with Lanius, and convince him to withdraw through reason. We Probably will never experience anything like that in Cyberpunk or any RPG to come ever again. Because most gamers now days don't want RPGS with depth like that anymore.
To be fair the fault is on both sides. Everybody thinks that the only thing that sells is micro-transactions, Fortnite and Call of Duty. Devs think that if they make their games more action oriented, they will attract the cash-cows.

Personally I love a deep rpg, I played and replayed both FNV and Outerworlds.

Unfortunately the fact that most well known studios are now part of much larger holding companies means that even some medium sized "indy" game studios don't have the freedom for vanity projects, or making games for their own sake.

CDPR should be all over the narrative niche, hopefully they'll learn to make a decent rpg too.

I want it bad, like really bad.
Post automatically merged:

I would love a faction reputation system in Cyberpunk.

I want it bad, like really bad.
Post automatically merged:

I would love a faction reputation system in Cyberpunk.
Same. Killing Royce and saving Brick created an increase in reputation for V.
  • Unlocks Maelstrom quest related content that allow us to smuggle goods around Night city with Maelstrom companions, gain access to exclusive Maelstrom cyberware and face cosmetics.
  • decreasing the reputation permanently would be killing Brick in public or to maintain your increased rep stealth kill him without anyone seeing.

Top Bottom