New 1.1 Bug (in apt area johnny says "Ha. House rakin it in. Wonder what the boss has to say about it?")

+
New 1.1 Bug (in apt area johnny says "Ha. House rakin it in. Wonder what the boss has to say about it?") And the damn message on the screen wont disappear. Johnny is nowhere to be seen, all saves now affected by this despite the message NOT being there when saved. 3 manual and all 10 auto saves from over 4 hours of game play and OLD not be uploaded since 1.1 are affected too. Nothing gets rid of the message not he screen. Not sleeping, not loading, not verifying, not uninstalling and reinstalling. Effectively all my saves are screwed until this is fixed.

note: I only had 2 bugs before 1.1, now I have a crap ton and cant play at all. There are no words for my disappointment. Oh and I cant attach a picture because the F12 function that says screenshot was taken is now BROKEN AS WELL!!!!

I hope that CDPR start releasing smaller, incremental updates on a weekly/daily basis which address issues like this, instead of working on "larger" updates like 1.1 which resolved some quests' issues and introduced new ones.

Fast travel to Clarendon St in Little China district to finish this dialog.
wow thank you for this. in the 300+ hours of game time before 1.1 I never had this bug. I find it humorous that now, only in 1.1, am I getting a floodgate of old bugs.
Post automatically merged:

he commented about some shady mug, still dotn see him or the shady guy but no messages on my screen so i dont care. but damn, the bugs are nuts.

Thats not a new bug, had this a month ago.
There are two things to do
1. Go to options, dectivate and reactivate subtitles. That makes the message go away... for now. It'll come back when you load again.
2. Just continue to play. The next time Johnny says something it'll fix it for good.

P.S. The F12-broken thing is a steam problem.

Top Bottom