New audio track from The Witcher

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
New audio track from The Witcher

It’s been a while since we previously published audio tracks from the game. We know how much you enjoyed all the latest samples, that’s why we bugged Adam “Scorpik” Skorupa a little so he would share with a new piece. “The Trailer Score” was composed exclusively for the Platige Image The Witcher trailer. Visit the Music section to listen, or download it here.

This track really "kick ass", as Adam Skorupa said :p Anyway, I'm more happy about the "Mystic" one, it's just awsome! :)

MrEko said:
This track really "kick ass", as Adam Skorupa said :p Anyway, I'm more happy about the "Mystic" one, it's just awsome! :)
Yep, both are very, very good!

"almost, makes a huge difference"
Common Polish saying, innit ? ;)I really love the trailer track. It's just totally awesome. The piece is very dynamic and has got that cinematic feeling to it.I currently have it in my "creative suite" playlist along with Davy Jones' theme from PotC. Those two are really inspiring and powerful tracks.Kudos, CDPR !

If you pay for a real orchestra, then you can have it :pVideo Games rarely get scores played by an orchestra. I mean, that happens, but not too often.And that doesn't sound THAT cheap, man.

??? just want to say that a music sounds always better when it's play with an orchestra, and as far as I remember, the last game I played with a symphnoic orchestra music was "outcast" from Appeal (edited by atari), the music was composed by lenny moore.actually the music from witcher seems to use Garritan Personnal Orchestra sample, just like jeremy soule's music, it's good, but far away from the power of a real orchestra...edit: cool, i don't want to offend anyone....and just for the pleasure of music, here is the official link where you can heard the music from outcast game...http://www.lenniemoore.com/sounds.html#outcast

Oh man, I'm a great fan of Outcast. Shame that this game is not at all popular besides Germany, it wasn't even published in Poland. I have to agree that the music is fantastic, I have a soundtrack on my hdd and I'm still listening it from time to time( main theme, "World of snow" and the music form shamzzar are incredible). It's easly in my top 3 games ranking. As for The Witcher music - I think it's suppose to be more BG2/ P:T style, an otchestral music is so typical in todays gamesBtw what do you mean by "edited" by Atari?

This may sound queer but the reason why I looked more closely at the game when I heard about it was that it is to have nice animal sounds throughout the game. That got me hooked. Stupid reason, I know, but still. I'm a wildlife fan, just can't help it. Moreover, I also heard that monsters are supposed to play a vital role in the game as well. And thinking up of original creatures isn't easy these days. I must say that these presented in the witcher so far are very interersting. I really liked the cry of that shtriga beast with the red hair when he was fighting the main character. very cool.

Well... I just guess that's another persuasive point the Devs can put on the back cover of the game box when the game comes out. Lol! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom