New Blood and Wine Screenshots Released!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
New Blood and Wine Screenshots Released!

Check out these brand-new screenshots from Blood and Wine -- the second expansion to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt! Pre-order now at: buy.thewitcher.com

Aha! Another familiar foe! If it's aught like last time, this shall be a bit of a challenge.

A fine day for a tournament! (Of course, every day is a fine day for a tournament in Toussaint.)

Beautiful work, REDs!
Once again, you appear to have surpassed yourselves. I'm quite impressed. Thank you!

Last edited:
Ah, more BAW stuff!

This is really, really good day! I'm so going to be in heaven when I get to play this :D

Ahhh, bliss... Even the echinops! Gahhh! :) I really do feel bad that I'm gonna have this awesomeness with such a steal of a price. Might get the physical version as well just to thank you guys :)

the more i know, the more i want :D
Looks fabulous :like:

How about some kind of christmas calendar ? Screenshots instead of chocolate. From now on till end of may :teeth:

Miraculous work *_* It's can't be truth... but it is. You guys overcame yourself. Bravo!
And thank you for your commercial company in Russia. Today was a great stream on twitch.

Going to drink a glass of wine to his health. :smiling2:

::a Tear forms in his eye, stubbornly not wanting to shed:: Is..that really you old friend?
Superb character models, environments and exquisite costume design once again. Nothing surprising there, CDPR never fail to impress. The teaser trailer and every single one of these images are impressive. Beautiful work!
:cheers:

Last edited:
beautiful as always!, this expansion is the next step in the evolution of expansions
already have it preordered on gog

what is this? a witcher from the school of the vampire?

beautiful as always!, this expansion is the next step in the evolution of expansions
already have it preordered on gog

what is this? a witcher from the school of the vampire?

Is that sarcasm or have you not read the books? Serious question, no offense meant. If you have read the books and finished them, there should be little doubt who that is in the picture. I have mixed feelings on this matter but in the same breath, I'm elated to have this beloved character appear with BaW in what is being described as Geralts final adventure.
:geraltsad:

Ah peacocks in Teaser and screens. Picturing an open meadow where flock of peacocks open their feathers while its raining
No wonder Toussaint will be beautiful in every aspect of nature.
Yes, adding the peacocks was a nice touch. It gives the ecosystem of Toussaint and the Witcher world some diversity and now we know where the knights and nobles get those pretty feather plumes ;) What if there were a giant, mutated peacock creature that we had to fight? Geralt with his dry humorous remarks, I can just picture it my head already.
I wonder what types of fauna we'll see in Toussiant other than peacocks? Hopefully we'll get to see more new animals.

A few new potions and/or bombs would be great as well. I also hope that there are more armor sets similar to the classic TW1 set that we've seen so far. I'm not a big fan of the full plate/heavy armors on Geralt. It's not because they do not look stellar, because they do but if you know the lore and you know Geralt, he'd never be caught dead wearing the majority of armors in TW3, regardless of how great they look or how much protection they offer.
How about a new revision of Ravens armor? :heart:

Last edited:
Top Bottom