New Bug - Roach Items not transferring from Switch to PC

+
This is a new bug which hasn't happened before today. I have switched back and forth between playing on PC and the Switch many times but as of today when I upload my Switch save to the cloud to continue playing on my PC, my saddlebags, blinders, and saddle have vanished. I re-saved on my Switch and tried again - same issue. I even unequipped the three items and put them back in my inventory (not equipped to Roach), re-upload Ed a fresh save file, and upon starting the game on PC the items are gone. Not only does this lose me the gear, it makes Geralt over the weight limit.

Has anyone else experienced this? I don't know what to do, I play on PC when I'm home and Switch when I'm away, but this is restricting me to the Switch exclusively until it's resolved.

Are you using any mods on PC (that could cause a problem like that...)?

You can contact CDPR support with this link, for example: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/witcher-3/nintendo-switch/gameplay/issue/1162/contact-to-support
I am using 3 mods. The HD Reworked Graphics Mod, Better Faces, and more realistic weather.

Im not sure how those would cause this issue.

Will Switch saves only work and a completely vanilla version of Witcher 3 on PC?

I filled out the form you linked me days ago.

I am using 3 mods. The HD Reworked Graphics Mod, Better Faces, and more realistic weather.

Whenever you use a mod, it will leave reference data in the save-state. The Switch will have little to no chance whatsoever of dealing with this altered data. If you wish to share saves, ensure the playthrough on PC is 100% vanilla. Anything else is all but guaranteeing a problem of some sort.

Top Bottom