[NEW CARD] Hanmarvyn's Blue Dream

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
[NEW CARD] Hanmarvyn's Blue Dream

Here's one of the new cards coming in the upcoming update!

Hanmarvyn's Blue Dream

Deploy: Spawn a copy of a Gold card from your opponent's Graveyard and, if it's a Unit (but not an Agent or Double Agent), Boost it by 2.

Last edited:
So 9 of 19 (?) revealed cards are neutral. I hope that's just an exception and we will see more faction cards in future updates. More good faction specific cards add more variety to the game. More neutral cards can have the opposite effect.

Last edited:
Imagine a match where both players have a Gold weather and this card...

It'll be interesting to see what kind of creative uses will be found.

That premium card is going to be awesome!

Ability sounds very interesting. Can't wait to test how it works in my decks :)

BornBoring;n9752151 said:
So 9 of 19 (?) revealed cards are neutral. I hope that's just an exception and we will see more faction cards in future updates. More good faction specific cards add more variety to the game. More neutral cards can have the opposite effect.
Draft mode? It needs a lot of neutrals.

Isn't that just old renew? Didn't devs say that they don't like when someone is "playing enemy cards"?

Lyphian92;n9753201 said:
so my opponent will be able to resurrect my Succubus with 6 power? rip

Only if you play Succubus in round one, for some reason.

Really this card relies too much on your opponent's gameplan to be viable, at least the old renew also provided a level of disruption.

Kerset;n9753011 said:
Isn't that just old renew? Didn't devs say that they don't like when someone is "playing enemy cards"?
Old renew stealed the card. This one just spawn a copy, your opponent is still free to renew his stuff.

AWESOME now i can get my opponents cerys in the skellige mirror to get even more carryover which is fucking everywere.

Vattier;n9751891 said:
Spawn a copy of a Gold card from your opponent's Graveyard and, if it's a Unit (but not an Agent or Double Agent), Boost it by 2.
The description is ambiguous. By reading it I understood it this way:
  • Spawn a copy of a Gold card from your opponent's Graveyard - That means any golds (spells, units, agents...)
  • If it's a Unit (but not an Agent or Double Agent), Boost it by 2 - So if it's an agent it won't get the buff, but you still can ress it.
I don't know if that's what they intend to do tho. If they meant it to not spawn agents at all, the description should be changed to something like:
Spawn a copy of a Gold card from your opponent's Graveyard (except Agent or Double Agent) and, if it's a Unit, Boost it by 2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom