New card ideas (Geralt)

+
New card ideas (Geralt)

Geralt: Aard (10 Strength, Hero Card) - Pushes all non-Hero Units from Melee row to Ranged. Buffs aren't pushed with other cards. It would be an unique card that counters buffs (Commander's Horn, Spores etc.)

Geralt: Axii (8 Strength, Hero Card) - When Played: Cast an Axii sign, forcing enemy Leader to show you 5 random cards in his Hand. Also disable enemy's Leader Ability for the entire round.

Geralt: Yrden (12 Strength, Hero Card) - When played: Yrden's slow causes opponent to have 50% less time in each of his turns for the entire duration of the round.

Geralt: Quen (10 Strength, Hero Card) - Creates a Quen barrier, which protects himself and other non-Hero Units on his row (Melee) from weather effects.( In The Witcher 3 you could protect yourself from the White Frost with alternate Quen.)

** I'm talking about the round, which might include many turns, not turn in case you don't understand.

Last edited:
I like these ideas but I think other witchers should sport them .. it could be Vesamir:Aard since he saved Ciri using it at the Battle of KM .. Lambert:Quen since he used it to shield Geralt and himself .. maybe Eskel:Yerden and Letho:Axxi

Top Bottom