New Cards Artwork

+

Raunbjorn

Beautiful artwork. Like the 1st, 4th, 6th and 7th the most. Now they just need to have an interesting ability. :p

First one looks like Hemdall and second like Demavend. Some/all from Thronebreaker too, boy I am excited :p

Thanks 4RM3D ;)

FINALLY DEMAVEND! There is a Nilfgaardian royal decree there too. Weird stuff coming up. More unbalanced game yay!

The only thing CDPR didn't mess up. Lovely art but seeing another bear triggered my bear allergy. At least it's being attacked now.

Last edited:
Could the Niflgardian be Morteisen? He had at least a bit similar looks on his previous gwent card and he should appear in Thronebreaker.
And what is up with those Skellige legends? I wonder how they will fit into the game.

Wow, these artworks are very impressive. Whichever artist(s) did them should be complimented. Being a Skellige guy, I can say that I am quite satisfied with the artwork of the Skellige cards. Really though, all of the artwork looks amazing.

Btw, who is the guy duel wielding axes against a bear?

I miss being able to see the artist under the card ingame. I liked to check who made the art if i liked it. Anna and Lorenzo's arts are just insane, and i'm gonna guess most of these card arts were made by the tow of them.

Top Bottom