New Cards Artwork

+
Whoa, amazing! The new variations of existing characters are stunning!

Is that guy with the burned face Rience?

Rience is on the previous page, see my post :) I don't think any of these is Rience, didn't recognize him. Might be alternative artwork though.

Some of these look a bit childish, most of them look great though ;) Also, I think the new faction will be Toussaint probably, there's no way all of these just go to Nilfgaard xD

*EDIT* Also...could this be...a Wraith archetype? :eek:

Last edited:
A while back, i suggested that an "Outlaws" faction would be cool. The last 4 cards look properly "outlawy", hmm... Are they for Thronebraker?

Anyone know what the hell is this? It's driving me nuts and it looks amazing !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Guest 4226291

I’m probably in the minority here, but some of them are so bright with “cartoonish” graphics that it feels like I’m looking at a still from a cartoon. Maybe they’ve always been like that but I prefer the ‘dull and rough’ realistic appearance of the previous cards.

EternalJxx;n10372992 said:
I’m probably in the minority here, but some of them are so bright with “cartoonish” graphics[...]

I think I know what you mean. Some of them are too bright for me as well, in relation to what we got at the moment. I assume the most of those are related to Thronebreaker.
Still every single one of the artworks is amazing, with a handful being overwhelmingly stunning even for the high artwork standard they already have.

4RM3D;n10265522 said:
*Reserved, in case I can post more*

How Dare you not include my beautiful Yen <3

ser2440;n10372842 said:
Anyone know what the hell is this? It's driving me nuts and it looks amazing !!!

Only thing i can think of is the big oak, controlled by the druids.

Last edited by a moderator:
EternalJxx;n10372992 said:
I’m probably in the minority here, but some of them are so bright with “cartoonish” graphics that it feels like I’m looking at a still from a cartoon. Maybe they’ve always been like that but I prefer the ‘dull and rough’ realistic appearance of the previous cards.

There are many cards there from Blood and Wine, and that whole expansion is about cartoony silly knights living in a fairy tale wonderland.

When, oh, WHEN are we getting a human Dettlaff card. His design was so cool, why is this taking so long. We're getting bloody rando peasants but no human Dettlaff.

OMG, I m in love with some of this artworks!!!
Someone write feedback to cdpr and tell them their art team deserves a rise of a wage!
yes in the game industry the artists are a lot of times underpaid and don't get the attention they deserve. Wonderful artwork here. These artists definitely deserve a wage increase :)

Top Bottom