[NEW CARDS] from GWENT Open #2!

+
I think the elf is the old king of the Aen Elle, the one Eredin poisoned. I don't recognize the characters on the left.

DoubleDealer;n9860811 said:
I think the elf is the old king of the Aen Elle, the one Eredin poisoned. I don't recognize the characters on the left.

If you mean Filavandrel, i'm quite certain that's him ( though i don't remember if he was poisoned ).

bilbo.baggins;n9861061 said:
If you mean Filavandrel, i'm quite certain that's him ( though i don't remember if he was poisoned ).

Filavandrel was the ruler of Dol Blathanna, I was talking about the King of the Alders. But yeah, you're right, I just checked the wiki now and it has this picture for Filavandrel.

The card arts are getting better and better. It seems that you guys like to improve the quality even if the previous ones looked pretty good. Sorry for english

Interesting to see how these new sword cards will work.

Ah, if only they could leek those card abilities too :D Or even give us small and tiny hints...

are these for Thronebreaker, or will there be another set of new cards added just into kegs in general with the new season again?

Raunbjorn

alexandr22;n9861671 said:
The card arts are getting better and better. It seems that you guys like to improve the quality even if the previous ones looked pretty good. Sorry for english

I have to disagree. Well the first two cards like pretty kewl but the last ones are way too disney like to me. I hope they get back to the "raw" art style that the first cards has. Cards like WH riders, warriors and Eredin remain the coolest IMO.

knowsGerald;n9864071 said:
She ain't Nilf is she? =)

Toussaint is a part of Nilfgaard though.

-----------------------------

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the sword card art was "Winter's Blade?". Simply because of the snow. :p

That man standing among the ship parts(?) looks rather menacing...

knowsGerald;n9864071 said:
She ain't Nilf is she? =)

She is... Touissant is the part of Nilfgaard with some autonomy under ducal family.

I mean if Eithne, or even more comically Broover, can be leader for Scoia'tael, Anarietta is more than fit to be leader for Nilfgaard.

I would really like to see her as leader, it would be shame for CDPR to scrap those plans after already saying that.

SrdjanB;n9865411 said:
She is... Touissant is the part of Nilfgaard with some autonomy under ducal family.

I mean if Eithne, or even more comically Broover, can be leader for Scoia'tael, Anarietta is more than fit to be leader for Nilfgaard.

I would really like to see her as leader, it would be shame for CDPR to scrap those plans after already saying that.

Oh, I'm playing Blood and Wine for the first time and Touissant feels like separate faction :D
I remember something from the books, about the connection you mentioned, but I thought they wouldn't actually fight for Nilfgaards.
But yea, your point about Scoia leaders convinces me.

Why would they scrap Anarietta? Didn't Rethaz or Burza say on Gwentlemen's Talkshow that every faction will get two more leaders soon?

Top Bottom