New cards has no more row icon?

+
New cards has no more row icon?

What does this mean? is it just them withholding information and waiting for the actual release to reveal row icons (which they didn't do before, which probably unlikely) or they are removing row icon in the game.

In an older livestream they mentioned that they wanted to do some more things with the rows to make them more interesting. So probably all units will be agile now, and rows will have some other special features.

If I remember correctly, they're making every unit agile because of a new row mechanic that they wanted to implement to the game. We don't have a lot of details on it yet, but I'm assuming some cards will get an extra boost to their strength or damage depending on the row they're placed on. I'd be delighted if it came this month tbh, but we really don't know.

I believe a new mechanic or some snizz is coming to the game regarding agile. Prolly something to do with that.

Well if theres row limits then if your card has a required position it will be a dead card which won't really work.
I hope they eventually have "preferred" rows with an interaction if its placed on a row. MAybe extra strength, boosting, new effect, amplifying effect, etc. Would be interesting imo.

Top Bottom