New Cards only for Casual on Release

+
New Cards only for Casual on Release

Make new cards only available in casual mode no it takes away alot of frustration away from ranked/pro ladder players. Until cards become balanced. Just a idea theres another game I play that does this exact thing, they balance before they release it onto the competitive side of the game.

If the sole purpose is to balance the cards, then it would be a better idea to just have a PTR where players can play around with all the cards, instead of introducing even more broken elements in the game. Even if it only applies to casual, there are still players who only play that mode and they should not become the victim of this.

The problem with ptr (as I understand it) is that people don't get daily rewards for playing it. Instead just combine the two with a new mode (call it sandbox,) people who play it get there daily rewards and volunteer to test the new cards, while everyone else plays the old cards in ranked and casual.

Wonderboy8700;n10322872 said:
a new mode (call it sandbox,) people who play it get there daily rewards and volunteer to test the new cards, while everyone else plays the old cards in ranked and casual.

This me like :hatsoff:

Wonderboy8700;n10322872 said:
Instead just combine the two with a new mode (call it sandbox)

That could also work, although, technically speaking, it might be quite a challenge to implement.

Top Bottom