New Cards? (Sorry i have no idea how to title this:D)

+
New Cards? (Sorry i have no idea how to title this:D)

So a while ago we got a huge leak with A LOT of new cards that will come to the game.Some of them looked amazing (well,most of them to be honest:D) but my question is,are those all the cards we'll be getting over the course of this year? Or it will be a huge patch like the one with 100+ cards to add them all and then maybe something new? My reason for asking this is because i didn't see any WH cards there (except sabbath ofc) and if those cards will be added over the course of this whole year,that means we have a loooong time to wait for the WH to become a thing.

The list that included Sabbath was 10 cards, all gold, one for each faction and 5 neutrals, all added in march update (along with arena mode).

previous to that there were 111? cards added back during midwinter

there have been some sporadic art releases for Thronebreaker, but that doesn't look to release before May at the earliest

there has been word of a new faction, but I'm unsure if that's part of Thronbreaker, or a direct update to gwent.. I haven't been paying much attention to it.

A lot of the cards in that post are going to see the light of day with Thronebreaker's arrival. Others might be part of the new expansion that's currently planned as the next content drop

It has been confirmed that there will be an expansion with a lot of new cards, but that won't be the next patch, which will mainly include bug fixes and has no new cards.
Also Vampires won't be in that expansion, but in a later one.

Ok this doesn't really help...let me put this another way:
Will there be any other cards released this year except the ones listed in that leak?

KaynOfNosgoth;n10735681 said:
Ok this doesn't really help...let me put this another way:
Will there be any other cards released this year except the ones listed in that leak?

Probably yes, we'll see. The year is still long and there's definitely going to ge a lot of new cards.

Top Bottom