New cards?

+
No new cards have been officially announced, but you can be sure more will come.

Before the game will be transitioned into Open Beta (and probably after that as well), it's scheduled that a pack of new cards will appear every 2 months. The reason we didn't get any new cards this patch (not even premiums showed on the PAX meeting), was the fact that handling both - the positioning patch (which is a huge game changer) AND making new cards would be troublesome. Therefore, we will probably get some fresh cards in one of the next patches.

We're about due some new cards, but I think they could do with sorting out which direction they want to take the game first. There's no point adding cool new effects if the card is just getting locked straight away.

I really hope they'll keep coming up with new cards even when the game is officially released. Otherwise things would get stale pretty quickly...

ArianeGrosmont;n8295920 said:
I really hope they'll keep coming up with new cards even when the game is officially released. Otherwise things would get stale pretty quickly...
"20 cards per 2 months". That's the statement.

Well, I would like to see all the different spirit types for monsters faction.

Would be cool to run a ghost deck with my good friend Gaunter.

The last batch of 20 cards was on 8 Feb if i remember correctly so... with a promise of 20 cards/2 months ... we might see those new cards in the next 2 weeks (wishful thinking).

Maybe after the Gwent Challenger thing.

Last edited:
Marcin_Momot;n8305180 said:
The team is working on a bunch of new cards, but we don't have any dates to share yet.
Take your time, guys.
I bet people would rather see improved matchmaking and balance adjustments at this stage.

Marcin_Momot;n8305180 said:
The team is working on a bunch of new cards, but we don't have any dates to share yet.

THAT'S AWESOME NEWS!!! Can u tell us if any Wild Hunt cards are being made or at least give us a hint?:D

Deferigon;n8315370 said:
I hope they add new cards to all factions.
They will. They always do. It's just the latest patch was kind of a big deal and a game changer (sort of). So, they had everything invested into implementing it.

I really love the stock effects of cards as they are now, I wonder what new abilities can they come up with.

Top Bottom