New Contracts with Empty Rewards

+
Hello! Just logged in to play and got around 15 Rewards called "Geralt: Professional", "Geralt: Yrden", "Yennefer of Vengerberg".
As far as I can see, these are contracts in the "Collection" Category. But there are no rewards given for them.
Anyone knows what's up with that?

Nope, but I do know they're a 100% perfect match to the cards required for "The Usual Suspects", "Contract Killer", and "Strange Stew".
You even get two contracts called "Geralt of Rivia" because both Usual Suspects and Contract Killer require it. :D

I've been waiting for an update on Twitter or something, but nothing so far.

I didn't even get the chance to claim them all. I know I got nothing. But my dopamine center in the brain still fired when I pressed the CLAIM button. (I'm joking...a little less then I will admit.)

On login today various contracts which should have previously completed but haven't, such as Pitch Perfect, completed. However I got no reward for them. Also, I now have completed contracts for the parts of these contracts that were missing. For example, in the case of Pitch Perfect, my Temerian Drummer had not registered, preventing completion. I now have a completed contract called 'Temerian Drummer', with no reward. These vestigial contracts are playing havoc with my OCD and are almost worse than not getting the reward points from the contracts!

Edit: After looking closer, it is just Pitch Perfect that completed, the other notices I got were for the 'vestigial' contracts. I now have a completed contract for Commander's Horn, Miruna, Dandelion, Temerian Drummer and Draig Bon-Dhu.

Last edited:
@bytesplicer Thread merged, as it's almost certainly the same... I guess I'd call it an occurrence, as the previous one (which this thread was about).

I also received new mystery contracts today, for all cards that Pitch Perfect (which I've completed) requires.

I guess next there'll be a bunch of mystery contracts for collecting Wild Hunt units required by "Top Brass" or whatever the contract is called. :think:

Thanks for moving Draconifors, sorry I missed the other thread this does appear to be the same issue.
I was unable to login for a while with 'inventory failed to load' error. Now I'm logged in and the vestigial contracts have gone, but Pitch Perfect is still showing as complete. Still no reward for it though!
Post automatically merged:

I didn't even get the chance to claim them all. I know I got nothing. But my dopamine center in the brain still fired when I pressed the CLAIM button. (I'm joking...a little less then I will admit.)
Heh, I got that too when I saw and when clicking all the notices, even though they were empty. They have trained us well...

Last edited:
Top Bottom