New daily quests not counting for seasonal quest

+

MrMida

Forum veteran
At least two out of the new implemented daily quests (play 30 neutral/special cards for 1 reward point) aren't count for the seasonal quest for completing 3 daily quests. I completed these two quests yet my counter is still on 1.

Quest.JPG

I have already completed 2 daily quest
- Play 60 unit cards (2RP reward)
- Play 60 special cards (2RP reward)

Yet my seasonal quest tracker seems to be not progressing. I should have already been at 2/3. Bug?

View attachment 11001988

I have already completed 2 daily quest
- Play 60 unit cards (2RP reward)
- Play 60 special cards (2RP reward)

Yet my seasonal quest tracker seems to be not progressing. I should have already been at 2/3. Bug?
Yes, it must be a bug. I'm in the same situation: yesterday "Play 60 unit cards", today "Play 60 neutral cards". I know, it's bugged, but 2 RPs worth too much to simply throw it away. So my "Complete 3 daily quest" must wait...

Hello.

I was trying to finish my monthly tree, i stuck the finish 3 daily quests. 2 times it doesn't triggered. My last 2 quests was granted me new tree reward points.
I think game doesn't trigger the quests which rewards you with reward points.

Can you check this? Thanks a lot.

Me too. I play only Seasonal until I get that cardback :) On Sunday and Monday I completed 2 RP quests and they did not work. And suddenly yesterday the RP quest counted towards the Reward Tree quest. I have now again an RP quest. I make it today and we'll see what's going on.

Edit: I completed the "Play 30 special cards" quest for 1 RP and completed the "Complete 3 daily quest" quest with it. So it works here.

Last edited:
It's been like that for every quest I complete, but I have noticed a day or so later, they're being counted retroactively. So I hope it will be the same for the last quest I just finished now.

It's been like that for every quest I complete, but I have noticed a day or so later, they're being counted retroactively. So I hope it will be the same for the last quest I just finished now.

That has not been my experience at all. Quests have worked flawlessly so far. The daily quests still do. It's actually just this one quest in Season of the Elves that will not complete. It started counting and is now stuck. And no switching game modes, relogin or trying the next day makes any difference. I contacted support and they told me this issues has been fixed. It clearly has not!

Hi,

I would like to report a bug

I completed two daily quests after one game and the count for ' completing 3 daily quests ' (part of viper session Kolgrim quest ) rose by 1 and not 2.

Top Bottom