New Dark Horse figures are here!

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED
New Dark Horse figures are here!

Three new Dark Horse Comics figures are joining the line-up – Shani, Dandelion and Geralt Grandmaster Ursine! Each figure is exquisitely detailed and modeled to match the character’s likeness. They are intricate in costume details, custom painted, and come in deluxe window packaging. Geralt is available for purchase for $39,99. Shani and Dandelion will be released on March 14th, but can already be preordered!

Another figure that will join them this year is a bust of Ciri Playing GWENT. The suggested retail price is $129.99 and planned release date is set for September 2018.

If you feel a need to hydrate during long rounds of GWENT, we’ve got you covered too! You can preorder Witcher: Deluxe Flask Set for $34.99 today and have it with you by July 2018!

More Witcher products from Dark Horse Comics can be found here.

skovacevic96;n10596422 said:
Will there be a figure for a game breaking bug that is around since november? We actually cant play.

Ofcourse I did, 4 months ago. Been waiting a lot. No one even said it is going to be fixed. I guess as a customer who cant get his money back for a product that doesnt work have all the rights to ask questions.

Riven-Twain;n10649611 said:
Perhaps they preferred her professional attire to her festive apparel?

Yeah, I forgot that she did have 2 different outfits, thanks for the reminder. Though, I think it should have been here wedding outfit, complete with the wreath, that she made, in her hands.

No Title

At last I got me Dandelion! He's gonna stand next to Ciri and the Geralt+Griffin statue.

Attachments

• photo206371.jpg
    photo206371.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 112
  • photo206381.jpg
    photo206381.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 128
  • photo206391.jpg
    photo206391.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 132
Top Bottom