New Day Timer is Incorrect

+
So, yesterday I was super excited -- it appeared to me that a long time complaint of mine had been addressed with the homecoming update... the daily reset time.

Yesterday, the new day timer had indicated that the reset happened at 12am EST. (I can't express how awesome I thought this was)

So, I'm in the middle of playing my games today -- one here, one another hour later, another sometime after that....

And man was I surprised to see that my new day rewards had reset right at the usual time as always. I was in the middle of working towards my rewards, and all of a sudden the rug got swept out from under me, and I lost all my efforts -- and potential reward points.

The screenshot below is from when I realized the day had turned over. You can see the time on the phone, and my new quest for that day was 'Play 60 cards' -- but the timer above still shows I've got 4 hours until reset.

As a player that has logged in every single day to get my 6 round reward for almost 2 years... I'm pretty unhappy about this.

Please fix it.

Better yet... make the daily reset time ACTUALLY midnight. Playing at 7pm Eastern is incredibly inconvenient for people with full time jobs and families -- seriously. (Think about it, you've either got 2 hours after work to rush to completion before the reset, or 2 hours after the reset to rush to completion before you need to go to bed to get to work in the morning. Neither is a good option.)

unnamed.jpg

So I play Gwent on PS4. Last night my daily quests had a timer for the Cooldown set at some 4hrs. Today after work I login and see that one quest has reset, but the other 2 are at 7hrs.

Should they all reset at the same time? Having less daily goals doesn't encourage me to play longer, it is just annoying.

Top Bottom