New details?

+
New details?

So now that we got the awesome trailer, are we maybe getting some new info about the game in general? Like say... release date? ;)And when is thewitcher.com gonna be updated?

Forum veteran
The Witcher website's new wallpaper better be available to us 'cause I'm still drooling by watching it :DBut, I think the website'll be modified in the same way the forum was. Just another section on the left and [Bam]... masterpiece.Can't wait for it... hurry up guys... ;)

Braag

Forum veteran
TomOhle said:
Hey hey :) Glad you've found the forum hehe. We're aiming for release in Q1 2011, and more info should be out later today!
2011? http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u264/wettner/darth_vader_nooo.jpg

Forum veteran
TomOhle said:
We're aiming for release in Q1 2011, and more info should be out later today!
That does Not sound good... but patience is a virtue.Thankfully, more info and hopefull, good info. :peace:

I demand more information.. NOW!!!The Witcher took me a while to get into (think a year) but damn, it was well worth it. Hands down best RPG I've ever played.

TomOhle said:
Hey hey :) Glad you've found the forum hehe. We're aiming for release in Q1 2011, and more info should be out later today!
great, but jesus, change Geralt's face, much better the alpha version :D

I only expect one thing out of The Witcher 2: CD Projekt must not turn it into an action oriented game like any major game developer would do to sell more copies. Please, keep the damn RPG elements and improve the sequel RPG-wise! :beer:

chicra said:
Is there any chance that the elf in the trailer is Isengrim Faoiltiarna?
Pan Karol claims, that the one with badge on his eye is not Isengrim.(In Polish): http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=27657.msg5395698#msg5395698

The whole trailer is very dark, so Geralt´s cat-like eyes are consequentally round and wide open.So it may be a stupid question, but he still has his cat-like eyes, hasn´t he ?

ahh....i sense some flashback to before geralt became a full fledged witcher? when he was still undergoing the mutation ya? hehe.....guesses guesses...

Top Bottom