New details?

+
RyuRanXV said:
I only expect one thing out of The Witcher 2: CD Projekt must not turn it into an action oriented game like any major game developer would do to sell more copies. Please, keep the damn RPG elements and improve the sequel RPG-wise! :beer:
Considering that the Lead Writer was present for both the games, I'm sure you'll get what you ask for.
RyuRanXV said:
Cat eyes, hmmm, let's say it's a quite complicated topic here ... :p
Complicated is what we fans love, so please expalin... even if in tip-bits... I've 'bin drooling all day here ;D

Guest 2005166

PanKarol said:
Let's say we have different opinions about 'how cat eyes really look like'. :)
[size=11pt]INDEED![/size]

PanKarol said:
Let's say we have different opinions about 'how cat eyes really look like'. :)
Ask cat ;D or google it :phttp://farm1.static.flickr.com/40/95500870_2ffde2a5b5.jpg

What we mean is that the Witcher-eyes effect is missing :whatthe:Many posts suggest this point of view...

Unfortunately it's not so easy.Still, I'm looking at the bright side - one day we'll laugh at it and we'll have a good story for a blog entry.

Can I just say that I don't care what or who that dude with the eye badge and that big human/ogre/whatever he is are, they just look really cool and I can't wait to get my hand on this.Great news, CD Project Red! Thank you!

TomOhle said:
We're aiming for release in Q1 2011, and more info should be out later today!
Thanks for that tidbit!I think specific release dates are a bad idea for the development team, since they put pressure on them to get it done by a certain time, rather than done the way they want it. Q1 2011 is a good release date -- we know not to hold our breaths for the release, and the dev team has a little wiggle room. :beer:

Hi there! Really beautiful debut trailer.. My question is.. Will The Witcher 2 be also on consoles? To be more precise on ps3? You know I was really looking forward to The Witcher: Rise Of The White Wolf but it was cancelled... So it would be fair to have at least Witcher 2 8)

well, let's hope so. Since rise of the white wolf was 'almost' on consoles ;)but we'll have to wait for official info.

Well, this was back in September but might give you some hope.http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/the-witcher-2-is-heading-to-consoles

Hopefuly CDP will release first Witcher for consoles as well as the game is one of the best RPG's which aren't made in USA, but in poor country called Poland ;)

mars83ster said:
Hopefuly CDP will release first Witcher for consoles as well as the game is one of the best RPG's which aren't made in USA, but in poor country called Poland ;)
poor country? I'm not from Poland and I still think that's a pretty silly thing to say.... maybe even offensive to some.

Brag said:
Brag said:
poor country? I'm not from Poland and I still think that's a pretty silly thing to say.... maybe even offensive to some.
I think hes not a native English speaker and translated poorly. I think instead of poor country he meant small country in his language. Guess it got lost in translation.

Brag said:
Brag said:
Uh, I think mars83ster IS from Poland.I wouldn't call Poland a "poor" country. But I think he does have a point. (Bear with me for a minute before you become offended!)I think when CDPR made the first game, they didn't have as much money as some of the big developers have. That makes their achievement all the more awesome! They pulled off a game like The Witcher their very first time making a game, and they did it while having fewer resources than a lot of the big developers have.CDPR did a better job than the big boys do, with one hand tied behind their backs!Which all goes to show that money helps ... it smooths the path, makes a lot of things easier ... but nothing on this earth beats heart, and CDPR has enough heart for any three companies.

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
Corylea said:
I wouldn't call Poland a "poor" country. But I think he does have a point. (Bear with me for a minute before you become offended!)I think when CDPR made the first game, they didn't have as much money as some of the big developers have. That makes their achievement all the more awesome! They pulled off a game like The Witcher their very first time making a game, and they did it while having fewer resources than a lot of the big developers have.CDPR did a better job than the big boys do, with one hand tied behind their backs!Which all goes to show that money helps ... it smooths the path, makes a lot of things easier ... but nothing on this earth beats heart, and CDPR has enough heart for any three companies.
haha, don't worry. I'm not offended as I said I'm not Polish so what do I know. I just though it sounded kinda weird.And yes I agree, for their first game it was an incredible achievement and they seem to be outdoing themselves with The Witcher 2.

TomOhle said:
Hey hey :) Glad you've found the forum hehe. We're aiming for release in Q1 2011, and more info should be out later today!
Excelent! I know it's a "long" time, but I'd rather it takes a long while so the outcome is adequete. Q1 2011 is also the supposed release date for the english translation for the book Times of Contempt, so if these dates are acheved in time it would be so awesome!!!!!!!!!!
TomOhle said:
Cat eyes, hmmm, let's say it's a quite complicated topic here ... :p
So... this means that.... if there are no cat eyes on Geralt in these images..... it's becasue......THEY ARE PIOR TO GERALT'S MUTATION ?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :hmmm:

Top Bottom