New details?

+
nmemonic said:
Thats the same thing i said after he said that! I have a feeling its prior or that he was UNDERGOING his mutation in that period of the video. Because if you look back, his hair ALREADY turned white. :evil:
I don't understand -- I thought the mutation happened when Geralt was a child? The guy in the video looks youngish, but he's certainly no child!

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
Thats the same thing i said after he said that! I have a feeling its prior or that he was UNDERGOING his mutation in that period of the video. Because if you look back, his hair ALREADY turned white. :evil:
I don't understand -- I thought the mutation happened when Geralt was a child? The guy in the video looks youngish, but he's certainly no child!
Bcoz i have not touched the novels fully i have yet to read up on that. Ill take your info as fact as mine was just a guess. But you are right, hes definitely not a child in that video. It only makes sense if his mutation happened in early adult stage...

szypek26 said:
I suppose that you'd become even more pissed when I'm going to tell you, that not only this one info (Blooddragon's one) was not told to ya by Reds...Well, short package of today's info from polish part of forum:- Trailer is build only from video generated in real-time by game's engine- In a few day's we are going to find out whose is the head visible on trailer- Publisher is going to be presented on 25th- Fist fighting is much more enhanced, but it remains FIST fighting (it means no kicking etc)- Two of three persons on the gallows are Dandelion and Zoltan Chivay- The thing with kings being killed is only small part of full in-game story- W2's date of premiere is going to be revealed on 25th- Swords will no longer be crossed on Geralt's back- Blood's look is going to be changed- Elve with one eye under patch is not Isengrim Faoiltiarna . The red-head is ofc Triss- After countdown on "thewitcher.com" is gone, we are going to see new interface of community's site (and maybe some surprise)- Combat system has been totally changed, we are going to see it "soon" on some movies- On conference there will be W2 live-gameplay showSorry for mistakes, tried to write it quick. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll be back in 2-3 hours, have to go for now :)
our sincere thanks to szypek26

Mike said:
The trailer contains hidden message to fans at 2:00. Enjoy ;)
Yeah I found the hidden message as well. After watching the trailer a dozen times now.Man I gotta love CD Projekt Red!

nmemonic said:
nmemonic said:
nmemonic said:
nmemonic said:
I dont understand. The trailer ends at 1.59seconds. What message at 2:00 minutes?
U have 2 pause the movie, frame by frame :beer:
Yes i did. But my trailer ends at 1.59. DO i need to adjust brightness?
the trailer is 2:04 for me:http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-official-the-witcher/63501

nmemonic said:
nmemonic said:
nmemonic said:
nmemonic said:
I dont understand. The trailer ends at 1.59seconds. What message at 2:00 minutes?
U have 2 pause the movie, frame by frame :beer:
Yes i did. But my trailer ends at 1.59. DO i need to adjust brightness?
You mean this trailer ? http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-official-the-witcher/63501it lasts 2:04

Mike said:
You mean this trailer ? http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-official-the-witcher/63501it lasts 2:04
Oh,..strange then when i download from gametrailers the end gets cut off.Haha now i see the text.

Brag said:
Brag said:
Yeah I found the hidden message as well. After watching the trailer a dozen times now.Man I gotta love CD Projekt Red!
OK I paused the trailer at 2:00 and I didn't see anything! :(*edit* nevermind, I see it. But it appears so fast!

HERE IS IT!

Top Bottom