New "Down on the Street" Takemura Bug on 1.5

+
Apparently, clearing out all the side quests was a bad idea. After maxing out my character, nothing happens after talking to wakako. Skipping time doesn't do anything. Any other solutions posted in previous forums dont work at all. My mistake here is having only my main save file and the autosaves can't backtrack that far. Any solutions? It sucks to restart entirely...
1646387582464.png

1646387756448.png

1646387801053.png

1646387837001.png

And you don't have any other main quest ? Like Automatic Love or Ghost Town, or you specially keep Goro's quest line for the end ?
It's a little bit weird because generally Goro call me pretty quickly after meeting Wakako :(
(just to be sure, can you go to JIG JIG Street and take a look if he's not near Wakako's building)

Only Goro’s quest line is left in my main quest tab cuz i did the rest first.
And you don't have any other main quest ? Like Automatic Love or Ghost Town, or you specially keep Goro's quest line for the end ?
It's a little bit weird because generally Goro call me pretty quickly after meeting Wakako :(
(just to be sure, can you go to JIG JIG Street and take a look if he's not near Wakako's building)
Actually, when i went back to jig jig street to find him, i somehow got the call from goro after talking to goro?????? o_O After trying out solutions for two hours and tryna work on time skip......What the hell dude

Actually, when i went back to jig jig street to find him, i somehow got the call from goro after talking to goro?????? o_O After trying out solutions for two hours and tryna work on time skip......What the hell dude
Yep, very weird and annoying, he should have called you a long time ago (at worse, right after Ghost Town or Automatic Love).
In case that the "call" is bugged, you can go take a look in Japan Town market (Redwood market, if I remember). Normally, if it's only the call which is "bugged", he should be on the footbridge, talking with two cops).

But I don't really know how you can fix it by your own :(
At least, you can contact the support for help and provide a save if possible.

Top Bottom