New EE Gameplay

+
New EE Gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAn1qFbxcTk&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjRiEs7617I&feature=relmfu

Third part

I think Geralt animations are slightly better and fluid.

Looks real. UI, lighting, animations are different than 2.0. Impossible to fake so many things.

idea1 said:
Hopefully they wont change the xbox 360 controller controls on PC as well.
Yes, becoz they can be remapped. I see no reason why it can't be done on Xbox as well. PC\Xbox will be the same version

secondchildren said:
Yes, becoz they can be remapped. I see no reason why it can't be done on Xbox as well. PC\Xbox will be the same version

MM360 confirmed they can't be remapped for xbox.

Hmm, still no NESW indicators around the minimap, and no time text under clock graphic.

2 Simple additions that would have made the UI better imo.

luc0s

Forum veteran
Looking good. The Xbox360 version looks better than I expected after seeing that other movie that was featured on Xbox Live not so long ago. In that Xbox Live movie, the graphics didn't look too good, but here in this video? It looks amazing! For a console at least.

Watching that player is quite painful, it seems like he has a bit of reading comprehension problem.

Interesting, looks like they DID cut out the part where Geralt could say that the assassin didn't have a medallion. - 4:30
Plus, I love how they changed tiny details just like the entrance of the tent, - 0:06 - it was opened in the original.

Mohasz said:
Interesting, looks like they DID cut out the part where Geralt could say that the assassin didn't have a medallion.
They didn´t. It wasn´t there because Geralt/player didn´t ask Triss about it. Looks like that guy really isn´t into conversations much.

Babli said:
They didn´t. It wasn´t there because Geralt/player didn´t ask Triss about it. Looks like that guy really isn´t into conversations much.
Ah indeed I missed that, sorry.

So what about the animations during the meditation? Were they all taken out or is it just the Xbox version? I mean, it's not a big deal but not only the drinking animation are gone but all the other ones as well.

Mohasz said:
So what about the animations during the meditation? Were they all taken out or is it just the Xbox version? I mean, it's not a big deal but not only the drinking animation are gone but all the other ones as well.
Yes, they're gone (thanks god :p )
Sorry I found them very very annoying (maybe becoz I'm a bit eager before entering a battle LOL).
Actually I prayed for a meditation\drinking potion similar to W1.

I dont mind that sitting during meditaion is gone, although it wasn´t problem for me, but drinking animations are gone too? That´s a disappointment :/

secondchildren said:
Yes, they're gone (thanks god :p )
Sorry I found them very very annoying (maybe becoz I'm a bit eager before entering a battle LOL).
Actually I prayed for a meditation\drinking potion similar to W1.

What the animations are gone? even on the PC version? They could've given us a choice to turn it off. I was kinda of hoping there were even more animations like Geralt setting up his potions like in 52 and a half and setting a little alembic for alchemy.

Top Bottom