NEW EXPANSION SPECULATION

+
So i had some ideas for the new expansion ever since the road map announcement and the teaser makes me think military. it gives of gritty almost surreal vibes maybe like call of duty or arma, with a dash of the purge but idk I also had some ideas in a previous posting Cool ideas for expansion | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED , but I wanna hear yall's opinion. All in all im very excited for this since I love cyberpunk2077, also I feel like the npc's walking around, now that they pack heat, should be dressed up like 6th street gang with bulletproof vests and helmets and all that, super immersive, since its "night city" but I could probably find a mod for that.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-06 120157.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-06 120157.png
    310.2 KB · Views: 67
Considering the expansion title and NUSA involvement it can be about NUSA and Militech trying to take over NC or something like that

It must be set during the main story if Johnny is in it. Maybe it will add an alternate path to the ending? Maybe a way to side with Militech against Arasaka? I'm just glad that you get to play as V and not an alternate character.
hope i dont have to make another save
Post automatically merged:

Considering the expansion title and NUSA involvement it can be about NUSA and Militech trying to take over NC or something like that
what if that oath is like v becoming president?

It will be over hyped and under deliver
dont be a negative nancy its 2023 so its probably going to be full and complete, hopefully with continuity

what if that oath is like v becoming president?
don't think so, they are thanking you for some service, probably we will get an opportunity to side with NUSA

Also, interesting thing on 0:30 of the teaser - megabuilding H4, it can be a view from stadium in Pacifica and it most probably is, also a figure on your left is kinda glitchy like Johnny but does not look like him at all

I hope it's an alternate main story path running alongside the existing ones. I want expansion sideways. I think pacifica is the most likely main zone for the expansion

If that's the case then we have the voodoo boys with johnny in there as well... I wonder if johnny gets his own body

don't think so, they are thanking you for some service, probably we will get an opportunity to side with NUSA

Also, interesting thing on 0:30 of the teaser - megabuilding H4, it can be a view from stadium in Pacifica and it most probably is, also a figure on your left is kinda glitchy like Johnny but does not look like him at all
yeahh i bet johnny got a body and isnt piggy back riding anymore

I hope it's an alternate main story path running alongside the existing ones. I want expansion sideways. I think pacifica is the most likely main zone for the expansion

If that's the case then we have the voodoo boys with johnny in there as well... I wonder if johnny gets his own body
yeah story and all has me excited but i want like repeatable quest yk like infinite gigs or something

It most likely will mostly take place in now inacessible part of pacifica, beyond the barbed wire and defunct sentry guns.
Plot? My bet the POTUS' plane gets shot down over NC and crash lands in Pacifica, and Militech tasks V with getting her back. I could hope for reuniting with Meredith Stout, but she's not in the teaser. It could open possibilities to work with NUSA/Militech towards another ending. The Eagle Ending? Sounds cool :)

It most likely will mostly take place in now inacessible part of pacifica, beyond the barbed wire and defunct sentry guns.
Plot? My bet the POTUS' plane gets shot down over NC and crash lands in Pacifica, and Militech tasks V with getting her back. I could hope for reuniting with Meredith Stout, but she's not in the teaser. It could open possibilities to work with NUSA/Militech towards another ending. The Eagle Ending? Sounds cool :)
What if this is NUSA+Militech operation, literally hit president's plane and then blame Arasaka in order to weaken it's position in city and strengthen the NUSA/Militech influence lol

Last edited:
Could be tied in with the Peralez quest line and brainwashed polititians.

I'm also hoping for a paralel story line that ties in with the ending.

This is what I am hoping for the most! If not this DLC then maybe in some other future content, but I have a mighty need to understand more about the Peralez quest line! And I want so badly to see the events of the DLC have an effect on the endings (or provide a new, alternate ending).

One question I have is... how much content is going to be in it?

Given that it is the only expansion - I imagine that it has to be enormous. I'm definitely hoping for "Blood and Wine" and not "Hearts of Stone" since it is looking like we are just getting one.

It must be set during the main story if Johnny is in it. Maybe it will add an alternate path to the ending? Maybe a way to side with Militech against Arasaka? I'm just glad that you get to play as V and not an alternate character.
Amen. Would be really cool if it leads to a new Ending (an actual Happy Ending )
But really glad to see that we play as V again!

If it's set in Pacifica then it should hopefully open up more Mr Hands gigs. He's the only fixer that feels like there should be more content to him as I believe he only has one side gig to give you!

One question I have is... how much content is going to be in it?

Given that it is the only expansion - I imagine that it has to be enormous. I'm definitely hoping for "Blood and Wine" and not "Hearts of Stone" since it is looking like we are just getting one.

Considering it's been two years, I would hope that it's equivalent to Blood & Wine.

Top Bottom